Ping "DEVIL DOG" !!!

I just did a Mapquest to Lemoore CA: just over 5 hours.....I think thats were ur at Thrasherfox...right?

Man if its only 5 hrs.......thats a cake walk. I can be there Sat morning....around 10 or 11.

.... ok we are going to " Livermore " .. to a Ball .. riden on ..saddles ..with bags..
rock.gif
and "eatin" Cake
rock.gif
ok.sounds like "fun" ...
laugh.gif
adn all this..@ 100 mph .. < yah>

rock.gif

I just did a Mapquest to Lemoore CA:  just over 5 hours.....I think thats were ur at Thrasherfox...right?

Man if its only 5 hrs.......thats a cake walk.  I can be there Sat morning....around 10 or 11.
rock.gif
who says your gonna do this all by your merry self??...oh so your just going to pass by over here and not even stop?? well be glad to wait for you DD if you want..because you will be passing our neighborhood...what do you say??? nelson...where should we meet him???

Sounds good to me...

We will be bascially riding the coast. You all could get here around 1000, do our ride which takes us to 101 and you southern cali types could probably take 101 back. unless some of you want to camp out at my place Saturday night. if there are too many people I have two 6 man tents we could put up out front on the grass, and people could either head back Sunday morning or go for another ride Sunday morning, towards the coast but a differant route.

We can make anthing work, let me know what everyone wants...

Well thats it.....I'm down. Brahmabull, you, Nelson, Chris, and Rd Kill setup a meeting point.
biggrin.gif

Well thats it.....I'm down.  Brahmabull, you, Nelson, Chris, and Rd Kill setup a meeting point.
biggrin.gif
yeah we do gotta set up a time and meeting point...ill give nelson a call to figure this one out...DD what is more convenient for you as you are comin from san diego and can you give an estimate as to what time you will be here in lost angels...

Well thats it.....I'm down.  Brahmabull, you, Nelson, Chris, and Rd Kill setup a meeting point.
biggrin.gif
yeah we do gotta set up a time and meeting point...ill give  nelson a call to figure this one out...DD what is more convenient for you as you are comin from san diego and can you give an estimate as to what time you will be here in lost angels...
Ok....I plan on leaving very early in the morning.....You tell me what time/location we want to depart LA, and I'll depart from SD accordingly. I wanna be at our destination by 1000-1030.
So, do a Mapquest from the LA rally point to our destination, let me know the logistics and from there we are golden!

Take into account, pitstops and detours to pick-up other members.

I think I'll be hooking up w/ GunnyBusa otw there. I'm not sure yet if Lamb Busa is going make this ride. He only lives about 10 minutes from me anyway.

Update -

Just talked with Rich (BA BUSA) and he recomends SO CAL riders to meet us in McKittrick.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129758983 -->

Maybe if we can hook up early enough, we could roll through Ojai into the 166 to McKittrick
smile.gif

Ok....I plan on leaving very early in the morning.....You tell me what time/location we want to depart LA, and I'll depart from SD accordingly.  I wanna be at our destination by 1000-1030.
So, do a Mapquest from the LA rally point to our destination, let me know the logistics and from there we are golden!

Take into account, pitstops and detours to pick-up other members.

I think I'll be hooking up w/ GunnyBusa otw there.  I'm not sure yet if Lamb Busa is going make this ride.  He only lives about 10 minutes from me anyway.
okay this is going to be tricky...DD you originally planned on leaving SD at 0400..that would be great as you would probably get here at around 0600 or earlier ...im still trying to figure this one out because nelson said he might leave late friday..so i might end up waiting for you guys early sat morning.."RDKILL" whats your story...i know yer comin from anaheim..so how should we do this??? it would be great if all of us could roll all together..that is why i am carefully lookin this through..bare with me guys
laugh.gif
i will send out PM's to the ones i know that are planning on rolling with me, so i can get some info from you guys..and figure this one out better...

anyone who wants to come up friday can come up and stay (hmm maybe I should check with the wife first) of course she reads this board more than I do so she probaly knows more about this ride than I do.

DEAR, CAN THE BOYS SPEND THE NIGHT PLEASE...

biggrin.gif

Havent heard from any girls yet...

anyone who wants to come up friday can come up and stay (hmm maybe I should check with the wife first) of course she reads this board more than I do so she probaly knows more about this ride than I do.

DEAR, CAN THE BOYS SPEND THE NIGHT PLEASE...

biggrin.gif

Havent heard from any girls yet...
Can we please, Can we...
laugh.gif

OK boys I'm back
biggrin.gif
the 5th and 6th or the 19th and 20th work for me...

I talked with Ron and Nelson today and we should meet in Taft Sat mourning
wink.gif
there is no gas in Mckittrick.

Take the 5 north to the Maricopa exit and then 33 north to Taft.

I will be heading down to Ron's on Friday and we can meet you Sat....and then we can hit the whoooooooooopty do's and twisties  
laugh.gif

Air Busa ready for take off
wow.gif

tounge.gif

Back