Ping "DEVIL DOG" !!!

I rode to work this morning with my girlfriends helmet.....another HJC!  

I'm still down!  I'll bring some goggles!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just in case

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129902363 -->

laugh.gif

Your riding the BEST OF THE BEST and your going to let a little thing like a helmet ground you
sad.gif

Your riding the BEST OF THE BEST and your going to let a little thing like a helmet ground you  
sad.gif
Man, I know....sounds pathetic. I'm doing the single daddy thing though.
My dollars are kinda tight. Funny thing....I just ordered a Throttlemeister the day before my helmet died. Timing is everything.

Nah...I'm GTG, with help from a friend. He is getting me a helmet at a very affordable price.
smile.gif

Glad to hear that you will be attending the Central California Event.....now how much ICE do I need to bring
laugh.gif

rock.gif
 okay did i miss something??? i guess i should have been around for the last ride so i would understand whats goin on...lol..
poke.gif

laugh.gif
two more weeks fellas and its fun time...
devil.gif

<!--EDIT|brahmabull421
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130106214 -->

rock.gif
okay did i miss something??? i guess i should have been around for the last ride so i would understand whats goin on...lol..
poke.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
The August ride that you missed was
AAAssjani.gif
Devil Dog and RdKill were lookin' for ice all day
laugh.gif
was that the time when everone was outside in the heat and you and I were in the ice box at the gas station and everyone was wondering where we were? muah ha ha(evil laugh and grin)

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
poke.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif
The August ride that you missed was  
AAAssjani.gif
Devil Dog and RdKill were lookin' for ice all day  
laugh.gif
was that the time when everone was outside in the heat and you and I were in the ice box at the gas station and everyone was wondering where we were? muah ha ha(evil laugh and grin)

biggrin.gif
Yeah I was standing right next to you  
laugh.gif
and if I remember correctly you asked the attendant permission to use his ice box  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hey D.D. .. i'm think'n yah may get to "Ix'na " on the " ice'a " .... if the weather holds ....like it has , but then again ..a weather report ..prior to us " all" leavin to a generalized " mutual" meetin point .. would be a good thing .
smile.gif

umnik.gif
true...so does anybody know how the weather is going to be that day...because i myself is kinda sketchy taking a hairpin turn in wet conditions...
sad.gif

Just remember.......brake, look, and press! You won't catch me pushing my limit under less than perfect conditions...... just me!

Back