Ping "DEVIL DOG" !!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Hey DD -

We getting together for a ride or what?

Nelson, Rich, Wag, Nan, Charles, Julie.. and everyone else.

Anyone up for a ride in my area, central Cali in the next few months.. Before rains start coming in.

DD needs to get as much riding in before Jan (that is my excuse and I am sticking to it)

Anyone? anyone?

I'm in like slim... Yo DD what's cracking
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

TFox, can we have a sneak peek at some of them nice twiested roads up there?

next time ..  I'll  leave a  few  in .. Dex's ..meal  .. specialy  if I have to  ..retreive it ..  
wink.gif
mad.gif
hey hey...no wonder i felt funny on the ride back home..you were the culprit huh rdkill...
laugh.gif

im in for this one...definitely...so give me an ol time and date..just not on oct 28/29/and 30th...kinda doing something...you know..celebrating the whole birthday thing...hey nelson..i hope the stuff gets here before this ride..it would be useful...
poke.gif
hint hint..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh one more thing...
bump.gif
he he..just so everybody else can see it...especially all the new cali busa owners...yes you are all invited for this...c,mon guys...date and time...so we can start makin plans...

It wont be before the end of October, My plate is full until probably around the second week of November
How does November 5th or 6th sound to everyone?

Anyone heard from Rich? I guess I should email him or cal him....

But seriously........ I got the Marine Corps Ball on the 4th, so that won't get me up there till noon on the 5th. I can leave really early. Like around 0500. Not sure how long is the ride? I will be on the Busa with some saddle bags maybe.....
I was thinking its about a 7-8 hr ride.....
rock.gif

Back