THANK YOU DEVIL DOG AND BA BUSA

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
So this weekend while Rich was helping with my dirt bike project (or should I say doing most of the work himself) I get a package in the mail from Vinny (Devil Dog) he sent me a set of raisng links.

Kind of cool how they work, only about a 1/4 differance in actual length but raised the rear end up about an inch (looked like more, Rich kept telling me to keep cheking it up to fit in the new links and I kept watching the rear end get higher and higher.. really cool)

Anyway, chomping at the bit now to take her out and see how she handles. raining today and have a lot of stuff going on this week so not sure when I am going to get out..

But wanted to give out a big thanks to Vinny for getting them for me and sending them to me and for Rich installing them on my Busa!!

Thanks guys!!!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Very cool!!

You gonna come to the March trackday and watch/ride with those 2 on the track??
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 18 2007,22:11) I might.. have to see what is going on. a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment
You're gonna love them bones! Good luck with the stuff

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 19 2007,01:41)
laugh.gif
Thanks Bud...you worked that jack real well  
beerchug.gif
He's REAL good at Jacking things....
ices_rofl.gif

Seriously though, good on ya guys!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Ron - I can't believe it! A salty dog like yerself trying to get away with a post like this AND NO PICS?!?
tounge.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 19 2007,11:10) Ron - I can't believe it!  A salty dog like yerself trying to get away with a post like this AND NO PICS?!?
tounge.gif
Really... Come on Ron, you know the rules...
poke.gif

Sorry guys. didnt take any pics of the bones install.

I did take pics of the 350 tear down. but my main computer crashed. I am using my laptop and I havent installed editing software on here yet for editing the pics.

I had a lot of stuff going on this weekend (Rich knows) and it just slipped my mind on taking pictures of the dog bone install...
sad.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 19 2007,08:10) Ron - I can't believe it!  A salty dog like yerself trying to get away with a post like this AND NO PICS?!?
tounge.gif
haha...I knew this will come somewhere...
crazy.gif

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 19 2007,11:36) Sorry guys. didnt take any pics of the bones install.

I did take pics of the 350 tear down. but my main computer crashed. I am using my laptop and I havent installed editing software on here yet for editing the pics.

I had a lot of stuff going on this weekend (Rich knows) and it just slipped my mind on taking pictures of the dog bone install...    
sad.gif
It's okay Ron, we'll let ya slide this time.

However, if it'll cheer ya up, I'll send ya a manhug!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe a G-string for your Outback escapades...
crazy.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 19 2007,11:10) Ron - I can't believe it! A salty dog like yerself trying to get away with a post like this AND NO PICS?!?
tounge.gif
C'mon man!!!

(yamahor @ Feb. 19 2007,09:20)
(thrasherfox @ Feb. 19 2007,11:36) Sorry guys. didnt take any pics of the bones install.

sad.gif
It's okay Ron, we'll let ya slide this time.

However, if it'll cheer ya up, I'll send ya a manhug!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe a G-string for your Outback escapades...  
crazy.gif
mahug
rock.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 19 2007,14:21) manhug
rock.gif

crazy.gif
Ron and I go way back... to the time he came to VA and we ate at Outback... What was that, 2..3 months ago?  
laugh.gif

Very cool. Ba Busa and DD always seem to be there when you need them..

(Copperone @ Feb. 19 2007,19:43) Very cool. Ba Busa and DD always seem to be there when you need them..
Ya got that right.

--Wag--

Back