Spectacular California Highway 1

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Three of my friends and I are headed from San Diego to Big Sur Friday morning, 06 July.  Staying in Morro Bay Friday night then heading up Highway 1 Saturday morning 07JUL07.

Anyone in that area want to get together and head up the coast with us?

RSVP!

In the interim, please enjoy your holiday safely!~

Scar

Hey scar! How did this ride go? Some ultra-fabulous roads between SD and there! Can't wait to see some pics.

Well, you asked for 'em, Lamb.

Here ya go.  What a great time.

Hopefully we can find some other west-coast 'busa owners for the next ride...someone reported to me that everyone on this forum is on the east coast, which is surprising to me...but it explains a lot.  
rock.gif

Anyway, here is a collection of my favorite pics.  Many more exist, but I wouldn't want to bore the other-coasties with the phenomenal scenery out here.

Scar

Ragged_Point__Scar_02_a_.jpg

Not true...we have plenty of members from all over the US, Canada and beyond...

Looks like a beautiful coastline to run...
bowdown.gif

(Scar @ Jul. 09 2007,10:00) Well, you asked for 'em, Lamb.

Here ya go.  What a great time.

Hopefully we can find some other west-coast 'busa owners for the next ride...someone reported to me that everyone on this forum is on the east coast, which is surprising to me...but it explains a lot.  
rock.gif

Anyway, here are a collection of my favorite pics.  Many more exist, but I wouldn't want to bore the other-coasties with the phenomenal scenery out here.

Scar
Not quite. Its just a little warm (113) in the inland empire this time of year.
Just so you know...one of the most famous Busa riders on the planet ....Tim from Pashnit.com.... resides in CA and on this board.
You ain't seen nuthin yet brother  
super.gif

If your going to MotoGP you'll be able to hook up with a couple dozen board members. Do a search for Kento-Motos motogp post and get wired in.
And if you ever get up here to the Sierra Gold country....boy do we have some roads to feed your Busa 
cool.gif

Back