Pilot Powers 2CT

Busa204

Registered
www.SportbikeTrackTime.com

After searching around for a decent price, I came across this company. 260 for a set plus 25 s/h to any state in the US. I put in my order Thurs evening & they are on the way to me now. Should be here by sep 6.

This is my first time dealing with this company, so I'll post an update when they get to me. Customer service seems to be pretty good too. I shot off an email asking what the s/h would be & I got a response in 10mins. Could have been luck, but either way it left a good impression with me. Just figured I would share this info since it seems to be a good price.
beerchug.gif

Wow this is a steal
rock.gif
better get 2 sets
super.gif

Your current shopping cart
ItemID Products Quantity Price (US$) Total Price (US$)
pilot_power_2ct Pilot Power 2CT , Front((1) Click Drop Down Arrow for Selection), Rear((1)Click Drop Down Arrow for Selection), Set Special(120/70 & 190/55) 1 270.00 270.00
Total
US$270.00

I get nearly all of my Michelin Race tires from there. Great people to spend your money with.

Ya, after searching around, they had the best prices. Shipping seems to be pretty decent as well. Ordered them on thurs of last week & they are suppose to be here by this thurs. I'll post an update when they arrive.

Well if the Vman uses em they must be good! U do use the PP2CT's rite?
Another site that looks good and will save ya all of $3 bucks Tires

Can any of the sponsors do these? Say if we did a group order? I've been checking em out and they get rave reviews, and for the Mileage minded over 5k on a rear is almost unbelievable! remember I am a Shinko 009 Raven user. Hard to beat a set of great all around tires! delivered TYD for $150.00
SHOCKED.gif

Another...

Make sure your front is from Spain not France. I heard from several vendors France had a recall.

beerchug.gif

Well they arrived this morning, just as promised. They will be getting my business again. 285 shipped to my door.
beerchug.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 05 2007,21:10) Well if the Vman uses em they must be good! U do use the PP2CT's rite?
I use the Michelin Pilot Power Race. On regular Pilot Powers, I only get about 1600 miles out of the rear. Under the same riding conditions, I can get the same or a bit more on true race tires and get the benefit of the stickier tire.

I do plan on giving the 2CT a try especially since they offer a 190/55 rear.

(vman1300 @ Sep. 06 2007,17:27)
(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 05 2007,21:10) Well if the Vman uses em they must be good! U do use the PP2CT's rite?
I use the Michelin Pilot Power Race. On regular Pilot Powers, I only get about 1600 miles out of the rear. Under the same riding conditions, I can get the same or a bit more on true race tires and get the benefit of the stickier tire.

I do plan on giving the 2CT a try especially since they offer a 190/55 rear.
quipuah just got his last week.

Can't wipe the smile off his face.

He hopes to get 2500 miles out of them
rock.gif

Back