Michelin Pilot 2ct's-Anyone running yet?

(zxrider11 @ Nov. 30 2006,16:36) PP 2CT 120 & 190 for $266

http://www.ridenowonline.com/product....n_tires
That's as cheap as a set of Qualidiers- I may have to do that!
smile.gif

Hey Guys < what is the difference B/T the dunlop Qualifiers Sportmax & the Sport Radial? ( Other than $75 ) ..Thanks PR
argue.gif

(Ronnies busa @ Nov. 29 2006,08:01) Pilot Powers have been the only tires that I have ran since my bike was new. It now has almost 12K on it. I run the twisties every chance that i get. The only time i have felt uneasy was in the Texas hill country and I just wore the sides off of the front tire. I have the new PP 2cst on order in the 55 profile. It will be in this weekend and if the weather does not get bad here i will have some feed back on them.
beerchug.gif
Hey Ronnie, you get these on the bike yet??

A friend just put a PP 2CT 190/50 on the rear of his Gixxer1k. He was a BT014 lover, until this tire went on. Immediately he started praising the tire, the cold grip was better, and he feels more confident leaning in the corners. He wore the right side down to about .5" strip and the left all the way to the bead the same day he bought the tire. Parts unlimited wont have the 55 series until Feb, or so they said last time I spoke with them about it. I've found other places advertising it alreay available...not sure since I dont need a new set yet.

(PocketRocket @ Dec. 01 2006,16:21) Hey Guys < what is the difference B/T the dunlop Qualifiers Sportmax   & the Sport Radial?  ( Other than $75 )  ..Thanks   PR
argue.gif
Not sure about what you're asking.

Dunlop makes 3 high performance sport/super sport tires.
1)Sportmax GP Supersport/race
2)D208 GP Supersport/trackdays
3)Qualifiers High Performance street

http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.com/tirecatalog_category.asp?id=1

Well I finily got to ride a little yesterday. I love the new PP 2ct. Very sticky. Felt great after i scuffed it in a little. The only worry so far is going to be wear. I will keep everyone informed as I get more miles on them.

I like the new Qualifiers better than the origional PPs. But I'm looking foward to trying the 2tc on the next tire change.

Back