Pilot power report

wow.gif

...   The sides, however are at 3/32nds from the wearbars.  
From my unscientific measurements with my choice of crappy, back-to-school rulers, I'd say it's really no more than 3/32nds.
On a fresh tire?  That'd make me feel better....if I had removed significant amounts from the sides in just 900 miles.....wouldn't say much for longevity.  I'd like it to last as long as my last B56, which was about 2200.
wow.gif
sheet, that's not even oil change to oil change

I'm sitting on 4600 on my stock tires with a bit to go.

Obviously I live in flat lands not much chance for aggresive riding but still...to hope a tire lasts 2200 miles  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153531821 -->

I'm only getting max 2500-3000 miles to "unsafe" condition on the BT-56. Zero burnouts, and not at all "hard" riding. I'd have rear #3 on now at 5575 miles, but some shipping problems have surfaced...
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153533037 -->

...   The sides, however are at 3/32nds from the wearbars.  
From my unscientific measurements with my choice of crappy, back-to-school rulers, I'd say it's really no more than 3/32nds.
On a fresh tire?  That'd make me feel better....if I had removed significant amounts from the sides in just 900 miles.....wouldn't say much for longevity.  I'd like it to last as long as my last B56, which was about 2200.
wow.gif
sheet, that's not even oil change to oil change

I'm sitting on 4600 on my stock tires with a bit to go.

Obviously I live in flat lands not much chance for aggresive riding but still...to hope a tire lasts 2200 miles  
rock.gif
The 56 slips quite a bit on aggressive corner exits..I haven't felt (so far) any slippage from the PP's.

I am sure that if I commuted on my bike, the rear would last a bit longer, but I don't. When I get on it, I am headed for some twisty stuff. I went thru 2 rears and one front in 5600 miles.

My latest BT015 is only my 3rd tire rear tire on my GSX-R1000 and it should last to 10K miles.

So this last BT015 should be getting about 3500 miles...not bad IMO.

I am getting some Metzeler M3s next ...I suppose if they last as long and have a bit more round profile so the bike turns in a little eaiser then i'll be happy.

I need to quit doing hole shots on my stocker... Nah, I want a better tire anyways.

Back