pig spotter mirrirs

paulos

Registered
hi all just been looking for custom mirrors,and i've found a site that do pig spotter mirrors
rock.gif

to be honest i dont like um but have alook and see wat u think.pig spotters

I think they look kinda cool, but, I cant imagine you would be able to see behind you. They look closer "in" then the stockers.

Some guy in another thread posted a pic of these on his bike. He rated them an "A" for looks and a "C-" for seeing behind you... if that helps any... I'll see if I can dig up the link.

dd

They cant provide a decent area of view.
Especially if your driving in mass to hairy u got to whatch for them cuz they dont care about u.

I don't like them, too strange looking and I do not think you would be able to see as much as the stock mirrors allow.

I saw those same mirrors on a GSXR750 entered in an auto show last week. I couln't make out anything behind me when I sat on his bike. They might look cool (I don't think so), but they don't serve the main purpose at all.

Ya way too narrow to be of any use. In fact I find the stock ones barely useable (too narrow, hard to adjust) and am looking for betters ones.

Ya way too narrow to be of any use. In fact I find the stock ones barely useable (too narrow, hard to adjust) and am looking for betters ones.
Take a look at the delrin spacers Juggler sells. I haven't got mine yet but they are on order. Should put the stock mirrors out far enough to get a better picture of where you've been. I'll post how I like 'em after i get 'em and give 'em a try.
wink.gif

Looks like some tacky deal out of an early 70's movie. They take a regular bike and toss some shiny tubular crap on it to try and make it look like a "space bike" from the future!
wow.gif

The least they could have done is clean up that ghetto alley they took the picture in...I've never seen so much freakin' trash
smile.gif

I don't like the mirrors one bit...but I do kinda like the powder coated levers....
super.gif

They look smaller then stock.  Much better of with spacers for view.  hard to tell how good of a view you would get with those, but it does not look good.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091563668 -->

Back