Pig Spotters II

Poseidon

Registered
I am looking at getting a set of Pig Spotters II. I am curious to see if anybody uses or have used them before?

Thanks in advance.

P-

I've had the 1rst gens on my bike, I have friends with the 2nd Gens on their bikes, really nice design, very visible LED's but not much on the rear view.This line of mirrors is geared more to the bling or looks crowd,I like my stock mirrors better with the extensions.

I've had the 1rst gens on my bike, I have friends with the 2nd Gens on their bikes,  really nice design, very visible LED's but not much on the rear view.This line of mirrors is geared more to the bling or looks crowd,I like my stock mirrors better with the extensions.
Me too. Functionality over looks is much better in this particular case.

I have the new ones and they look good but you can only see whats on your rear sides. I always look anyway but these are for looks more than function.

mirrror_2.jpg

I got them on my 2 Busas , they look so cool , easy to overtake in heavy traffic , but it's hard to see the behind , but not that so blind ...

Busa2005.jpg

I have a set of PSII. They look very cool the led's are cool but I cant see crap behind me. it bothered me so much I took em off and bought a different pair. So now I have a hundred dollar pair sitting on my shelf. Just couldnt handle not being able to see anything besides my shoulders.

I have them too...they look great on the bike and the added led turns are nice too. Don't rely on them for usage, just for looks. I look behind me anyway everytime I check the mirrors, so I didn't see the point of having mirrors...

You only use them when your stopping anyway. You can always look around at those speeds. When riding your passing everthing anyway....
firedevil.gif

lens on the mirror not that bad because of it's fisheye-like shape , but not good as the stock , you have to check your back everytime before moving
smile.gif

What I will say about the company STmachine, they are customer oriented and very helpful when it comes to warranty and such,I had one of the mirrors fall out of my first set, they sent me a brand new complete set while I only asked for a replacement mirror.From a looks standpoint, they LOOK fantastic...from a functionality point,they really dont do any good rear view wise.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

... stock doesn't look that bad
smile.gif

hey Thanks guys...

I ordered mine. I don't really use the mirrors that much as they seem to focus on my shoulders when riding and I want something to be street legal in those states that requiror mirrors.

P-

Back