Pig spotter mirrors

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Im thinking of swapping out my stock mirrors for something a little more flashy, anyone have anything good or bad to say about these Pig Spotters, I just want something a little less protruding.

I heard they don't spot much guess its better than a block off plate. I can't stand the look of the factory ones, haven't found a good after market brand, and they need to work well good vision to the rear, stay in place no matter what speed, and not fall apart like those 30$ carbon fiber ones I bought one time. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if they exist.:laugh:

All show(well of you in mirror)! If you like the look and don't really use your mirrors then they aren't bad. But if you want to see behind you..well... they won't do you much good unless you slide off to the side when trying to look with them.

i'VE GOT THE PIG SPOTTER 2 MIRRORS AND I REALLY LIKE THE LOOKS OF THEM. i DONT HAVE THEM MOUNTED IN THE STOCK LOCATION I MOUNTED THEM DOWN BEHIND THE TURN SIGNALS. iT LOOKS GOOD AND I CAN SEE THEM BETTER AND HAVE FULL VISION WITH THEM. I TRIED THEM IN THE STOCK LOCATION AND ALL I SAW WAS MY SHOULDERS. ILL POST SOME PICS AS SOON AS I CAN.

i'VE GOT THE PIG SPOTTER 2 MIRRORS AND I REALLY LIKE THE LOOKS OF THEM. i DONT HAVE THEM MOUNTED IN THE STOCK LOCATION I MOUNTED THEM DOWN BEHIND THE TURN SIGNALS. iT LOOKS GOOD AND I CAN SEE THEM BETTER AND HAVE FULL VISION WITH THEM. I TRIED THEM IN THE STOCK LOCATION AND ALL I SAW WAS MY SHOULDERS. ILL POST SOME PICS AS SOON AS I CAN.

CAPSlock-1.jpg

I heard all the warnings that they were pretty bad to see behind you. I ignored them and bought a set. Well, what do you know...I couldn't see well enough behind me. Now you can see when cars are comming up behind you, you just can't see what TYPE of car is behind you. Like say those with the little pretty lights on top that give you slips of paper and court dates.

They got removed in about 2 weeks of use and a couple of close calls. Regardless of where you put them, the problem is that they distort the image so you can see more to the side of you. With those with big shoulders, it will certainly help to move them out of stock position but unfortunately, long range distance is still always going to be a problem IMO.

Yeah my bad with the caps lock. I only use mine for high speed just to watch if someone is coming up on me not for everyday traffic. You should be turning your head not trusting what you see in the mirrors.

i always likes the ducati mirrors just thought that they looked sick but im not sure how they would look on the busa though

1098MirrorTurnIMG_9659.jpg

Back