Pig Spotters anyone?

see behind you:rofl: You can't see behind you! They are for looks, or to somehow make your bike seem legal:laugh: The mirror works, it's just can't be aimed anywhere, not that it would matter.

Personally, as someone who has a brother who is a police officer, I find the name so offensive that I wouldn't buy them whether they worked or not.

Im a cop and I have them as well. They came on the bike when i bought them. 3 words to describe them. CAN'T SEE SH*T. I would rather have the mirror block offs because their worthless.

Gotmeabusa: thanks for the insight. That's what I was looking for. The looks are definitely there with these mirrors but it defeats there purpose.

Can barely see around my arms with the stock mirrors that stick way out there. Only pig you'll see with these is maybe yourself. :rofl:

Can barely see around my arms with the stock mirrors that stick way out there. Only pig you'll see with these is maybe yourself. :rofl:

I think thats why they are named that way so our LEO friends here shouldn't be offended :laugh: The company is mostly likely talking about the rider :rofl:

I used mirror blockoffs and "PigSpotter" bar end type mirrors on mine. You can actually see a decent amount since they're further out on the bar ends...

EUROPEAN STREETFIGHTER ---- BAR END MIRROR - NEW !!!!: eBay Motors (item 230469567721 end time Jun-01-10 10:34:39 PDT)

002.jpg

Last edited:
You cant see ****,its only for purposes to avoid being summon or get caught by the police.It looks nicer for those with leds lights on it.Its too expensive too,not worth the money look for other option

Your right, its just to keep the bike in compliance with state laws regarding the use of mirrors. Instead of blockoffs you use the smallest things (pig spotters) resembling a mirror to avoid a ticket.

Thanks for pulling me back down to the ground. I was a click away from another spontaneous purchase. I'll keep looking until I find what I need/want.

Back