Pics of Women : Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record.. VA BUSA's comments are why I speak out so much in defense of the women on this board.. because as she said. most women dotn feel comfortable and also as she said. if a women says anything a lot of guys are just going to dog on her anyway for "ruining it for the guys"

So THAT is why I often say stuff in defense of the women around here.. they are just usually too nice to say anything...

Right, Let`s not post any pictures at all. Pictures of guys is offensive to me ! Some of them appeared to have a bigger
d!cks, flatter belly and genarrally better looking then myself.
Who posted my pic?
tounge.gif

I guess I'm just used to some of the things that work well on the site I help moderate. Men can post pictures of women, and women are allowed the same right and can post pics of men. Nobody is left out or discriminated against. Anyone can contribute if they want or not even look at the threads if they don't like that stuff. It works well for us. I'm not saying that is how it should be here, and I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do their job. I know just how much being a moderator can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I'm just saying what works well for us. This is a fun site to visit and contribute in. I'm sure it will stay that way no matter what.

On a side note, what are the rules here. I can't find a link or anything saying what the rules are. Maybe that's part of the issue here. Not all the members are aware of what the rules actually are. Can we see them in black and white. That might clear things up a litte.

On a side note, what are the rules here. I can't find a link or anything saying what the rules are. Maybe that's part of the issue here. Not all the members are aware of what the rules actually are. Can we see them in black and white. That might clear things up a litte.
Actually I think we just make them up as we go along.. has worked so far..

muah ha ha... ehem.. j/k

I just kind of know what Doug a.k.a. Captain wants and expects..

But your right.. maybe there should be a big link at the start page that will bring up what is expected etc. etc..

On a side note, what are the rules here.  I can't find a link or anything saying what the rules are.  Maybe that's part of the issue here.  Not all the members are aware of what the rules actually are.  Can we see them in black and white.  That might clear things up a litte.

muah ha ha... ehem.. j/k

I just kind of know what Doug a.k.a. Captain  wants and expects..

But your right.. maybe there should be a big link at the start page that will bring up what is expected etc. etc..
How about a link at the header by where it says" Your messenger " ?

On a side note, what are the rules here.  I can't find a link or anything saying what the rules are.  Maybe that's part of the issue here.  Not all the members are aware of what the rules actually are.  Can we see them in black and white.  That might clear things up a litte.

muah ha ha... ehem.. j/k

I just kind of know what Doug a.k.a. Captain  wants and expects..

I`m surprized you forgot where the rules are... Right where people sign up...
smile.gif

In my own defense, I started TWO threads just like that BECAUSE of all of the threads with gals in 'em...I even joked with a few other guys on here that I should do it because the "pics of gals" threads were getting old...kind of wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine, but believe me, what I posted in there is NOTHING like the crap some of you have posted up...

So, all you "caught" me on was me trying to give the guys a taste of what it's like to have your forum invaded with pictures that may make you feel uneasy...it worked for some, and others just went along with the game much like I've been going along with the games you guys play...

You didn't bust me on anything here...nice try though...

In my own defense, I started TWO threads just like that BECAUSE of all of the threads with gals in 'em...I even joked with a few other guys on here that I should do it because the "pics of gals" threads were getting old...kind of wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine, but believe me, what I posted in there is NOTHING like the crap some of you have posted up...

So, all you "caught" me on was me trying to give the guys a taste of what it's like to have your forum invaded with pictures that may make you feel uneasy...it worked for some, and others just went along with the game much like I've been going along with the games you guys play...

You didn't bust me on anything here...nice try though...
It all boils down to one's opinion on what is acceptable. I personally don't want my young daughters looking at those pics and getting the teenage hormones going.

So, now because I'VE spoken up here, I'm suddenly THE one that's hypocritical and this is now a ME vs 'the guys' issue?

Seriously, I could post up pics of actors and actresses all over the place and never come close to the stuff being questioned here...

I'm not playing in this pi$$ing contest anymore...point fingers at me 'cause you guys can't get your "fix" here...I could care less...I've got plenty of friends here that will back me up, and if you want to put this all on me, have your fun...

on the other side of the fence some of the girl pics would have been to revealing if I had you boys for kids too

this thread was OK??
That was good one! Nice catch....
Hypocrits and a$$ kissers get together....

Come on moderators, cover it up....
And you know what Vic, I don't like any of the mods here being referred to as butt kissers or hypocrits...

Grow up...
You don`t like it, fine... lock it up. You are the GOD.

Thank you for your advise, I will grow up eventually.
smile.gif

BTW. I was not reffering to you, I even like you more then you think. I think that you are most objective moderator here...

oops... i just did it
smile.gif

smile.gif

So, now because I'VE spoken up here, I'm suddenly THE one that's hypocritical and this is now a ME vs 'the guys' issue?

Seriously, I could post up pics of actors and actresses all over the place and never come close to the stuff being questioned here...

I'm not playing in this pi$$ing contest anymore...point fingers at me 'cause you guys can't get your "fix" here...I could care less...I've got plenty of friends here that will back me up, and if you want to put this all on me, have your fun...
I was just pointing somthing out. I'm sorry if you feel guilty or are taking this as a personal attack. I did not mean to offend anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back