Thoughts when riding

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So these are just some random thoughts I had while riding today. So just wondering who else has random stuff go through there head while riding. I went for a ride today since its finally 75 and sunny up here in the great north. Had this guy riding my a#$ in town. So I kept up with the buick next to me that had an 70 woman driving. Don't think he liked that too much :D also there's a place down town that's got the slightly tinted windows from the ground up. I find myself riding past it just to look at myself.(any one else do this? ) I'm really liking my new cruise. So nice on the wrist. My new clutch is scaring me as I had the bike sideways today's.:eek:. I also went and put my down payment on a 7x12 enclosed trailer today. Its not the best shape but definitely a fixer upper. We are taking 3 bikes up north to go camping memorial day weekend. Can't wait for that and the trailer will make it alot easier. So those are my random thoughts I had today post up whatever.

You know, I found myself pondering memories of the melons on the home coming queen from my distant past when I should have been concentrating on bike control. The results were multiple broken bones.

All kinda of thoughts go running through my head when riding. Getting worse each time I get on the bike. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

All kinda of thoughts go running through my head when riding. Getting worse each time I get on the bike. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

That's 'cause you're all comfy now. :laugh:

I know right.. I start thinking about things and before you know I have gone 5 miles down the road without realizing it. all of a sudden I wake up and say man i better start paying attention to the traffic and riding this bike.

Depends on what fire is going crazy in my life at that time...I try so hard to NOT focus on negative things when I ride, but it's hard when you've got a lot going on that you can't really control and you want things to feel normal...

I usually bring myself around by looking down at my keyring charm photos of my two boys, and I just smile and feel the troubles kind of ease up...try to enjoy the ride every time! :thumbsup:

Yup I always enjoy my rides and that's one reason I don't listen to music when I ride if korn or powerman 5000 would come on I would be in worlds of trouble :D

So these are just some random thoughts I had while riding today. So just wondering who else has random stuff go through there head while riding. I went for a ride today since its finally 75 and sunny up here in the great north. Had this guy riding my a#$ in town. So I kept up with the buick next to me that had an 70 woman driving. Don't think he liked that too much :D also there's a place down town that's got the slightly tinted windows from the ground up. I find myself riding past it just to look at myself.(any one else do this? ) I'm really liking my new cruise. So nice on the wrist. My new clutch is scaring me as I had the bike sideways today's.:eek:. I also went and put my down payment on a 7x12 enclosed trailer today. Its not the best shape but definitely a fixer upper. We are taking 3 bikes up north to go camping memorial day weekend. Can't wait for that and the trailer will make it alot easier. So those are my random thoughts I had today post up whatever.

So that's what they mean by poser......... :rofl::rofl:

These are my thoughts when I'm riding the Busa:

Want to open the throttle, sky above is clear, clear behind me, how far can I see ahead, shoot, not far enough, a popo could come around the next corner. OK clear in front for miles, nothing in the sky, something behind me, can't see is it a popo? Darn! OK, sky is clear, clear in front of me nothing behind, here we go vroom!!!:laugh:

Riding the Harley:

Sheez this vibration was cool when I started, but its getting old now. Mmmm, the flowers smell nice. Was that a bug that I just swallowed? Oh shoot, I better give a bit more gas, this semi is gonna go past me, feels like my helmet is blowing off though. Love the sound at the traffic light, check out my chrome. :laugh:

On the Gixxer at the track:

Oh sh%t. Oops! Oh sh%t. Darn, this is a mess, just caught up with the young riders, they are crazy, what the hell am I doing here? I'm haning off the side and it feels as if I am stretching like a ballerina, why is my knee not touching the pavement? Oh sh%t. Woohoo 20 minutes is up and I'm still alive get me off this track.

On the Husky in the dirt:

Was that a V-Strom, I went past so fast could not see. Oops, I'm sliding, sliding more, oh crap, phew made it. Is that a Beemer, sure is. Wonder why he is walking next to bike with the engine running, that mud is not very deep. I'm sliding again....., no traction, OK, got it back. I wonder how deep that puddle is, we shall find out. I'm sliding and sinking this time, phew made it. Only thing I can see in the mirror is my eyes, the rest is mud. Whoo hoo, catching air. Sh%t, I just went down again, getting too old for this.

After recently reading twist of the wrist II, all I'm thinking about lately is how poor of a rider I am. I never realized how much I adjust the throttle in hard turns.

There have been times to where I caught myself thinking about something besides riding and turned around went home and parked the bike.
Day dreaming, looking at yourself as your passing a reflective store front, flirting with a chick in the convertible besides you are not recommend when riding.
Yesterday, I was leaving work and a co worker was driving beside me in his car, I could feel someone trying to get my attention, I looked over and nodded and back on the road again. He asked me this morning you didnt know that was me yesterday, did you? I said yes, but I focus when I ride.
Becareful, in a car the worst that can happen is bang up your car and a few bruises, on a bike most likely your going for a high side wreck and depending on the speed its going to hurt like a mudda f"r

Back