Pics of the new bike

ok fellas sorry for the delay got caught up but took the pics at 6 tonite hope you like
btw it comes with turn signals and the factorybrake lights turn into the holes just need to replace with red bulbs
18889chrome.com has them for 250 dont know if there in stock or back order like i said me friend was down in orlando last sat and picked it up
pretty sure that with some manipulation icemann led lights could be done but thats further down the road
shoot i havent even made a payment on the bike and allready doin mods
wow.gif

Mvc_395s.jpg

Looks great!! Did the clear lenses come with the kit or was that extra?

thanks for the props fellas all the busa boys around here want the hookup on 1 now
big bs it looks like they could be pulled out and sprayed red from the inside so you wont have to worry about chippin from the outside

Yes they can be painted, the pics @ 18889chrome.com show some with red lenses.

It comes with a carbon fiber license plate holder you can mount underneath the taillights(depending on who you get it from). It doesn't come with it allready on cause some people mount their plates elsewhere.

yo fellas i got crazy pms over the weekend sorry i didnt get back here's what happened:
my friend terry was ridin up hwy 17 about 1 am sat when he was run off the road on his gsxr 600 at about 60mph long story short he was almost dead in a ditch hadto crawl to a house to get help broke both feet right leg collarbone messed up real bad and the worst of it all, the driver of the car got away scott free
mad.gif

i recieved a gang of ims and emails over the weekend while at the hospital so in order to be fair about it and no get a bad rep on the board for giving 1 person the benifit over the other ima post it on ebay either tonite or tues this is the only logical way i could think possible without pissing off the people interested in it thanks for the understanding fellas, JOE

Back