New Undertail Exhaust Pics

cool.gif

Dito NJ. I am more anxious to find out what it will sound like. Not looking for any performance but just wanted something totally different from most local busas.

awwww man!!! When I saw your name on the post I was thinking "Ooh! Ooh! OOh! More pics! Yippee!".

dangit.
down.gif

My bad PacificBusa,  Ill post more randowm pics for ya on another thread.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128676439 -->

Excellent idea and work well done.. This is awesome, can't wait to see the final result!!

bowdown.gif

I was going to ask the same thing about the lamps.

If you find a good fiberglass/plastic man, you can have your brake/turn signals molded underneath on an angle as part of the undertail.  Kinda like how mototek undertail turn signals were made.

Or even another idea.  Make individual LED holes ALL THE WAY AROUND EACH EXHAUST exit tip, in the plastic.  clear led's in each hole that light up red.  Use a integrater for the turnsignals.  So your exhaust tips would LOOK like brake lights and have the best of both worlds. Or the space inbetween the two.  Now that would be different. Just dont HANG SOMETHING BELOW IT and kill it.

JD

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128780107 -->

Still trying to figure out how to run the brake lights right now. The 03 LE is clean looking. He/she had it easy running the plumbing. I didnt want an extended arm.

Back