a true undertail exhaust?

OrdyBusa

Registered
i did a search for a true undertail exhaust for our bikes and found a guy on the suzukihayabusa.org forum called "the motorhead" that made one for a guy. i was wondering if anyone on here heard of him and if so how do i contact him? i'm not expecting a whole lot of replies but just thought i'd ask. i live in virginia beach, va and if anyone knows of any place around here that could help me that would be great also. thanks alot guys

Yeah TMH is pretty much gone.

There is only one undertail exhaust for the busa that's been done that I know of.  It was a one off project.  There's pics here or on Extremebusa.com, I can't remember which, just do a search.  It looked great, but was a lot of work and a lot of money.

Good luck.

Undertail video post

Over200's post about his custom undertail exhaust

Apparantly another guy did it too

That should give you some ideas.  I'd probably try to route it in front of the rear tire instead of the side of the swing arm though like over200 did.

thanks alot guys for that info. i think the guy you're talking about is jimbod. i saw a pic of his bike and his custom exhaust. it's real sweet. thanks again.

Pet snake with your turbo anyone?
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

i did a search for a true undertail exhaust for our bikes and found a guy on the suzukihayabusa.org forum called "the motorhead" that made one for a guy.  i was wondering if anyone on here heard of him and if so how do i contact him?  i'm not expecting a whole lot of replies but just thought i'd ask.  i live in virginia beach, va and if anyone knows of any place around here that could help me that would be great also.  thanks alot guys
Umm if it is the same guy who 1st started making the motorhead undertails and turbos, then if you like paying for something, waiting 9+ months without getting anything, then finding out he owes about $30k to people and you are NOT going to get what you paid for..

Then sure he is your guy. Hell I even know where he lives or where the BBB has on file...
cursin.gif
pissed.gif

i did a search for a true undertail exhaust for our bikes and found a guy on the suzukihayabusa.org forum called "the motorhead" that made one for a guy.  i was wondering if anyone on here heard of him and if so how do i contact him?  i'm not expecting a whole lot of replies but just thought i'd ask.  i live in virginia beach, va and if anyone knows of any place around here that could help me that would be great also.  thanks alot guys
Umm if it is the same guy who 1st started making the motorhead undertails and turbos, then if you like paying for something, waiting 9+ months without getting anything, then finding out he owes about $30k to people and you are NOT going to get what you paid for..

Then sure he is your guy. Hell I even know where he lives or where the BBB has on file...  
cursin.gif

pissed.gif
I wasn't even going to go there ??

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
good summary but sadly very understated. He stole tens of thousands from many guys who donated and GAVE him cash throughout the years.

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
good summary but sadly very understated. He stole tens of thousands from many guys who donated and GAVE him cash throughout the years.
I have read horror stories about him AFTER I bought the undertail. I was out $330 and was PO'd about it until I read about that one guy who racked up what? $20k and got took. But in the end Paypal had to pay me. His account was empty and my bank was not having any of that. I got my $330 directly from paypal and lets just say they were not happy about that either..

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
I have read horror stories about him AFTER I bought the undertail. I was out $330 and was PO'd about it until I read about that one guy who racked up what? $20k and got took. But in the end Paypal had to pay me. His account was empty and my bank was not having any of that. I got my $330 directly from paypal and lets just say they were not happy about that either..
I remember when all that broke out on SH.org, alot of unhappy people !!!

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
well I will have frp undertails this week. Anyone with a similar story to yours tell them to contact me if they want an undertail. They will need some sort of receipt proving them bought one from TMH. Between stuff not fitting or them not getting their product, I personally feel these people deserve something....anything. I'll do what I can.

Yeah TMH is pretty much gone.

There is only one undertail exhaust for the busa that's been done that I know of.  It was a one off project.  There's pics here or on Extremebusa.com, I can't remember which, just do a search.  It looked great, but was a lot of work and a lot of money.

Good luck.

Undertail video post

Over200's post about his custom undertail exhaust

Apparantly another guy did it too

That should give you some ideas.  I'd probably try to route it in front of the rear tire instead of the side of the swing arm though like over200 did.
Wow I cant believe you found that link of the 02 blue/black busa. That used to be my bike. I have since sold it off but in the process had another go at a different undertail exhaust that was never completed. If someone has a yosh full system and wants a nice one off undertail in the greater Washington DC area. Let me know. I know my friend would like to finally finish the set up. Would only cost a couple of hundred bucks. It was setup for a yosh full system.

If anyone wants the original setup. I still have it. Only thing you would need is the yosh headers to make my setup work. $100 bucks and pick it up. That would include the shaved stock undertail. The top gun undertail with lights and the mid pipe/exhaust.

Hey Guys where can,I find more info on this guy?I hope this isn`t the same guy that took money from some guys,I know?He seem to up and disappear.We haven`t been able to find any info on him...

Hey Guys where can,I find more info on this guy?I hope this isn`t the same guy that took money from some guys,I know?He seem to up and disappear.We haven`t been able to find any info on him...
Don't think he ever hung around here ? SH.org

You'll find just as many people that have nothing but good things to say about him as well.

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
Things have "broken out" numerous times and then there's a board crash and all the comments are gone.
Other times when things "break out" you'll see a big rash of members being banned from the board.
What always made me sick were the ones who helped cover things up. They just didn't want to loose any cash they were getting by supporting TMH and the board. Instead of looking out for the fellow riders they would look out for themselves since it was for their own benefit.
Don't get me started..
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
The whole truth has never fully come out.

Don't think he ever hung around here ? SH.org

You'll find just as many people that have nothing but good things to say about him as well.
I don't care if 10,000 people said "nothing but nice" things about him. If he ROBBED yes ROBBED 1 person it completly destroys any rep he thought he might of had. This guy is nothing but a conman and the lowest form of life. The BBB had a lot of people filing complaints against him.
I would not take the chance on being the 1 person who gets robbed for a $10,000 turbo would you? There is a reason the guy is not in business anymore..

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Hey Guys where can,I find more info on this guy?I hope this isn`t the same guy that took money from some guys,I know?He seem to up and disappear.We haven`t been able to find any info on him... [/quote]

I can tell you that he use to sell parts from www.hayabusaparts.com That is where I bought my undertail from. Here is what his old website use to look like. Maybe that will tell you if your friends bought their stuff from. I ordered that undertail and NEVER EVER even got an email/message/call from this clown even after doing a chargeback from paypal.

Motorhead_invoice2.JPG

cursin.gif

pissed.gif
Things have "broken out" numerous times and then there's a board crash and all the comments are gone.
Other times when things "break out" you'll see a big rash of members being banned from the board.
What always made me sick were the ones who helped cover things up. They just didn't want to loose any cash they were getting by supporting TMH and the board. Instead of looking out for the fellow riders they would look out for themselves since it was for their own benefit.
Don't get me started..
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
The whole truth has never fully come out.
I just started going there when that happened, and I remember a lot of people were getting banned, and others were p1$$ed off about thier topics getting locked. I'm sooooooo glad stuff like that don't happen here.

Back