Custom Exhaust still looking for one

race24x

Registered
I saw a picture a while ago with a custom made Busa undertail exhaust. I want one. Has anyone seen another of these or know of anyone that can make one. I loved the pic of the Busa and how clean it looked. Someone help me find one of these before I buy the blue to chrome Micron I am looking at. It would be my second choice for my Busa.

somthing like this maybe? http://www.hayabusaparts.com/exhaust_hmf.htm

that's the one that i want, and as soon as i can afford it :devil: :devil:
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Tazmanian-Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066412047 -->

No No I think he means honest to goodness over the tire kinda thing.

Sorry man I havn't seen this yet...

hey race....I can't remember who it was on the site but he made them himself. He's a welder.

Ready to get the sled out yet???

I am ready Sled but I am looking at possibly getting a used new one. I like the Rev 800 Ski-Doo and the Yamaha RX-1 I tried the RX and I love the 4 stroke quiet power and torque compared to the 2 stroke. But the Rev is supposed to soak up bumps like there not even there. Either way I am going to have to wait until spring and buy a used one. The Exhaust I saw was made by a welder on this board and it was completely under his tail section it looked incredible I still want one. I will look for the pic if it will help but some of those ones that where posted where cool too.

check with JimboD on the board. He has gone through two different types of undertail exhaust systems on his Busa

check wolf exhaust I believe they make an underthetail pipe for the busa ...i just emailed them to see if they made it and how much it costs... Their avg undertail runs about 1400

I checked out the Wolf exhaust its not exactly what I was looking for but it is close. I am going to try and search for some posts by JimboD and see if he was the guy with the exhaust I am looking for. Thanks guys for all the help.

Back