Pics of swingarm ext's installed

Looks like azz.......................................................................................

Okay Paul, now that I have your attention, AWESOME!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

I did start with a 140 link chain, but i had to take out about 5 links to make it work. Right now the axle adjustment is as far back as you can go (i'd say it's at 5.5 inches). With the way the chain links are arranged, it's not possible to have a true 6 inch stretch. Yes, everything that needed loctite has it, the blue that is.

In total, this mod took me an honest 2 hours of work. If you have swingarm spools they will not work anymore unless you cut and extend your rear stand legs. I have a set of Pitbulls, so it was just a matter of changing the stand supports to the universal rubber mounts to make my rear stand useful again.

Here's an extension upclose.

If you have a rear axle tag mount it will no work on the extentions, atleast they didn't on mine.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128979169 -->

upcloseextview.JPG

This pic is blurry but you can see what it is.

This is how the ext stays connected to your swingarm on the inside of the arm. 2 taper head allen grade8 bolts fasten to the extention through a machined aluminum piece.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128995868 -->

fastenerpic.JPG

Here's how the caliper is held on.
Since the stock caliper mount is a floater type, all that had to be done was to replace the need for a torque arm and this does it.

A machined piece that bolts on top of the caliper, and makes use of the bottom of the extention housing to located itself.

brakestay1.JPG

Off topic, yes...but it was an extra pic in the camera and we all here like pics so........
Here's the motor i'm installing in my 70' C10.

Yeah i know it's purple. Barney meets 350HP.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128979354 -->

TPI.JPG

Off topic, yes...but it was an extra pic in the camera and we all here like pics so........
Here's the motor i'm installing in my 70' C10.

Yeah i know it's purple. Barney meets 350HP.
"HEY KIDS, THAT'S FAST AS SHID!!!!"
The, wheels on the bus go round and round...... round and round.....

Gaaaaaaaaa....death to Barney.
I think the group will be surprised when they meet me saturday.
I get off my bike, dressed all in black, walk over to the group slowly, take off my helmet to reveal the evil looking face underneath, and in my best Barney impression start singing the wheels on the bus. (might have to change that to the wheels on the 'busa)

They shortened it to 1/8th mile now. I know "back in the day" it was 1/4. but Eastside sucks now, the new owner hates the motorcycle class, so we always get screwed.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129068092 -->

As for the off topic picture of the engine, how hard was it to install a TPI engine into your truck? Did you use a Painless Wiring Harness?

Back