Need a pic of a busa with a 3inch Ext swingarm

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking into getting a 3inch ext swingarm for my busa.
What i want is a photo of a 3inch swingarm on the bike.

Thanks.

Here's a pic of mine that has a 600 arm on it. It is a 0-6 inch extension which if were extended all the way back would be about 3.5" - 4" over a stock Busa arm.

DSC00822.JPG

Streaker00 what type air shifter do you have and how do you like it?? Also I see that you have the tiger belly wing, how do you like it and could you post some close up pics of it installed?? Thanks

I'll take some pics this week of the belly pan and I also have the tiger under tail. I like them both, no more draging the stock wing and no more bottoming out on the undertail. The air shifter is from pingel, it was just a spare kit from my oil-cooled R that I had laying around(which I haven't finished yet). I will install the kill box this week so it'll be ready for my race on Saturday. It is so much easier to race with an air shifter on a short bike because when you bring your leg forward to shift 2nd gear the bike tends to wheelie.

In my opinion, your best bet would be to go with an adjustable swingarm or adjustable extensions. That way there is room for changes if necessary. In my case I went with 2-7" extensions. Here is a pic of the bus before I did a face lift.
biggrin.gif

Busa_mods_003.jpg

Mine is a 3-4 over - This is at approx 3 as it appears in these pics

Handling is still excellent - you would have no regrets

I really like it

Thanks for the photos, looks like i'll be getting the bolt-on 3inch over extentions.

Streaker00 what type air shifter do you have and how do you like it?? Also I see that you have the tiger belly wing, how do you like it and could you post some close up pics of it installed?? Thanks
Here are the pics of the tiger tail and wing. Sorry the bike is in the trailer and it's pouring outside.

DSC00865.JPG

Thanks for the pics of the belly wing mine should be here shortly, then I am going to send it off to get chromed.

Back