Nice weather

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
STILL waiting on my swingarm extentions to come back. I know what will happen, the ext's will arrive and then the long term cold will move in. Just as my bike gets road worthy. This bites arse.

Don't feel too bad you are not the only one.

I have the next 2 days off and can't ride.
mad.gif

If you're anywhere near Rockville, MD. You can ride around on my scoot.

(BiG-T @ Dec. 15 2006,15:05) Monday is suppose to be 70ish to round out a great weekend.
I am taking that day off. This weather break will not last forever. I really believe that when it gets cold again, its going to get "real" cold..... Anybody want to ride.. No. VA /MD /DC?
rock.gif

Its been getting up to 70 here in north texas and i havent been able to ride either. Just finished moving and hurt my wrist in the process. I'm in a brace and looks like i wont be able to ride until next year....
wow.gif

Misery loves company, I can't ride either, I am on temporary job assignment in Alpharetta, GA and the weather is perfect here, within riding distance of Deal's Gap, and I don't have my bike.  I am working on the logistics on getting my bike up here.  Need a place to keep the bike or a place to store the trailer in a safe place with the bike.  By the time I get the bike up here it will be too cold for this FL boy to ride....

im out myself, waiting on a few parts to get going again. 70 degrees here today and the forcast is 70 tomorrow.

Sorry guys, working 7 12s, going without sleep to ride. The weather is great. Put about 300 miles on her today. Hope it is pretty Monday because that's going to be a day off for me.
beerchug.gif

I put a new pilot power 2 ct on this week and had the suspension tuned yesterday.
I'm ready to ride and it's raining all day.

Tomorrow is looking good though.

ride

Hopefully my bike will be together by Wednesday. Hopefully.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 17 2006,00:31) Hopefully my bike will be together by Wednesday. Hopefully.
Aww, man I saw a little bit of the weather this morning......I think its supposed to start raining Wed. and rain for like a straight week. This explains why - Thanks, GM, thanks alot!
crazy.gif
pissed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back