extended swingarm

trevor

Registered
iv been lookin to get an ext arm this fall. Macintosh seems reaaly nice. I just ordered some parts from spencer cycle the other day. I think the work they do looks really nice, I like the way they mod and stretch the stock swingarm. im thinking 0-6 'ext remove top brace and underbrace it. Then powder coat black.

Is anyone running spencer swingarms? How do you like them?

i dont have a spencer but i have a mcintosh 6-10 moly.

set at a little over 6

DSC01222.jpg

a buddy of mine has a spencer modded arm. works just fine. I've got a mac moly arm on mine works well too. :beerchug:

yup the mac moly arm without any internal or external extra bracing is lighter than the OE swing arm. I think it was something like an 8lbs difference and that was with a +6 moly arm.

right on, Im lookin to be able to extend for the drag strip. I still want to be able to put back to stock or near stock length after race weekend for everyday driving. I think 0-6 would be a good comprimise. I just dont want bolt on extensions, personally dont care for them, plus full arm way cooler

Here's my 0-6" Macintosh Alumastreet with air in arm, n2o bottle bracket, and chain guard-he was doing them for $1000 last fall. Here it's setting 2" over with a 120 link chain. Next year I'm gonna run a catalyst tail and go 5" over.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

i dont have a spencer but i have a mcintosh 6-10 moly.

set at a little over 6

DSC01222.jpg

Hello, came acrossed your profile & picture of your yellow Busa. I was thinking about doing my 2008 in camaro yellow this year! Do you have any more pics? Love the color!!!

Back