FINISHED!

im like 10 minutes from springfield.. i rode out there last weekend to salty dog lol.

I like it!! I personally wouldn't do it unless all my Busa did was race WERA events/track days exclusively. But thats just personal preference.

Your install looks good and clean though.
super.gif

I like it!! I personally wouldn't do it unless all my Busa did was race WERA events/track days exclusively. But thats just personal preference.

Your install looks good and clean though.  
super.gif
i'm a canyon carver myself, and i love doing track days. lookin forward to gettin this baby to Loudon!

dropping it would be a bolt-on mod... raising it requires some modification lol! if someone has some lowering links and wants to see what it looks like, send the links to me and i'll take some pics.

you guys are right, I'm missing the spacer that goes on the side of the sprocket hub.... between that and the swinger. I better check the garage for it, i have NO idea where it went. i didnt even see it when i cleaned up.

naw this spacer im talkin about is right between the swingarm and the sprocket hub. its supposed to be on the busa, according to the microfiche, i just misplaced it. I got evverything i needed for the swingarm. thanks for all your input GoldenChild.. a great asset to the boards.

For those interested... now after racking up some miles... wow. this short arm is nicredible. Handles awesome, u turns are super quick.. i dunno.. it handles like my old 600 did. Railing down the freeway at 180 indicated hanging off the seat is no problem... same with the tight hairpin curves although I am scraping fairing once in awhile when not hanging far enough off the seat lol. No swingarm brace needed just yet either
smile.gif

Back