Thieving Bastards!!!!!!!!!!&#3

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Sunday night our shop got robbed of 7 bikes. DRZ's and RM's. Scumbags! KARMA WILL GET THEM!!!! They do not deserve to have them for sure!
People like this are the reason insurance costs so damn much!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117600895 -->

Dang.. sorry to hear that..

Just another reason why I am leary of buying used or "new" parts from ebay or other "unknown" sources.

You have no idea if it is a stolen bike being parted out or what..

Dayam that REAL BAD
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

Sorry to hear this Ted. Are these dirtbikes? and chained up outside? I bet it was outside because the more high demand bikes are inside. That sucks, and the thing about thieves, you don't know WHO they could be, you could probably talk to them regularly and not even know. There is just too much thieving going on lately I have been reading on the boards, make ya kind of nervous.

Hope they come up recovered or atleast find who was involved

Dayaum!!! Sorry to here about that ted...

What have the cops gotta say about this
rock.gif
7 bikes... they better be putting in some effort

If its any consolation Ted , the bastards will burn in hell..
firedevil.gif

From a dealership??? These thieves are definitlel bold. You can't have anything nowadays without someone trying to take it from you. Bastards!!!

Hey what were the circumstances? Night time daytime were the bikes locked up any video? That is a bold as move to steal from a dealership
wow.gif

It happened Sunday night.
they were in huge steel lock-up crates just outside our shop. We had utilized the crates as storage of units.
Well they smashed the locks we had on one of the doors. They luckily were unable to get the second door open or the other crates.
Needless to say - no video, and at the time NO ALARM on the friggin crates...... (tell me about it!)
Now there's an alarm as of today.
Thanks guys.
Just sucks when ya get ripped off. Even if its not MINE per se....:angry:

It happened Sunday night.
they were in huge steel lock-up crates just outside our shop. We had utilized the crates as storage of units.
Well they smashed the locks we had on one of the doors. They luckily were unable to get the second door open or the other crates.
Needless to say - no video, and at the time NO ALARM on the friggin crates...... (tell me about it!)
Now there's an alarm as of today.
Thanks guys.
Just sucks when ya get ripped off. Even if its not MINE per se....:angry:

guns.gif
theives

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118339656 -->

I read in our local paper about a week ago that 1 of our shops in Glen Burnie (Cycle World) was hit and the crooks stole a few dirt bikes and quads from a fenced area.Sad thing is this dealership has been hit before several times over the years so they hired overnight security who happened to be sleeping during the last boost.....Go figure

I read in our local paper about a week ago that 1 of our shops in Glen Burnie (Cycle World) was hit and the crooks stole a few dirt bikes and quads from a fenced area.Sad thing is this dealership has been hit before several times over the years so they hired overnight security  who happened to be sleeping during the last boost.....Go figure

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118339677 -->

Back