Pics of swingarm ext's installed

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I installed a set of swingarm extentions, here's some pics.
Man, what a difference.... I like it.

I threw in a before pic.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128886044 -->

beforepic.JPG

Rear shot. The tag mount is a temp.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128884191 -->

rearextbusa.JPG

Here's a pic with the front strapped.

To me there's no better looking bike lowered than a Busa.

strapfront.JPG

Will do. The install is really basic, if you can R&R your rear wheel and handle the chain, then you can do this.

Now i just need a polished/chrome swingarm to complete the bling since the ext's and frame are polished.

Looks nice. What size extension? 2-4? More pics, please. Where did you get them from? I'll need it in black to match the frame.

My ext's are the 4-6inch versions. The bike rides great. Abit smoother with the longer wheelbase.
I got them off of Ebay from NYCparts. They have powdercoated versions too. I paid $203 total. Then i ordered a 140 link EK chain through one of my suppliers.

That looks killer. Ive thought about it myself but can you throw it around a curve like you could if it was just the stock arm???

can you post some close ups??? I am really curious how it all fits together. I am looking to do a similar mod, Not quite as long. Looks good

what stretch do you have and how many links do you have? i know you said 4-6 and 140 links but do you have it set at 4 or 6 and cut down the chain to what? thanks

A Lowered and stretched a Busa is by far the best looking bike to do this to because your bike is SWEET!!!!

Back