Pics Of Rev's Lady, Same old Bra

Those look awesome Rev! I've been tossin around the idea of getting some new cans for my black SE. Haven't found the look I'm wanting so far, but those look pretty sweet on your SE. I may just have to look that way....Thanks for the pics and enjoy your new sound of the season.

Dan

hella schweet ride, Rev! I can only bow to that awesome black finish! I can't tell you how fuggin' TIGHT it looks!

Ya gotta give me some tips to add some kinda shine to my black. Anything else besides plexus and Honda stuff?

Very nice bro... Now, what's up with that 4mm of meat on the edge of your rear tire???

Can we talk here?

( :

-V

Nice....I want some for my sweet moma!
cool.gif

Very nice bro...  Now, what's up with that 4mm of meat on the edge of your rear tire???

Can we talk here?

( :

-V
HELL Man what do you want? There aren't a lot of places down here to properly thrash around for very long...

Damn and I thought my chicken strips were fairly respectable...
sad.gif

PACIFIC BUSA If you really want an incredible shine you have to go check out Zaino, it's time consuming but gives you a finish that is beyond compare. However, I really have never used anything other than the Microfibre cloths (Make sure they are soft) and Pro Honda Cleaner/ polish. Use the spray stuff liberally, and keep rotatng your cloths, allways keep a clean portion of the cloth on the paint, don't let any gunk build up.

Monster, Thanks for the kind words...

Back