Pics Of Rev's Lady, Same old Bra

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Finally found what I had been looking for!  I don't wanna hear anything from the "Full System Crowd" about more power, less weight Yadda Yadda..  I have heard it all before, But all I wanted was to give Lilah a voice.  I got tired of her whispering all the time.  If I want a full system down the road, I'll buy one Cool?  Anyway this install took about 10 minutes...  

Let me tell ya Folks, LoboBoy wasn't kidding, these things sounds SCHWEEEET!!!  Not too loud not to quiet, nice and rumbley with a lot of bass.  I couldn't be happier!!!

super.gif

So without delay...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078508145 -->

MMMM, I was really pleased with how well they match the Black paint...

And the classy rear shot!!

I'm a Happy Beeyotch, and Lilah sounds awesome!!!

Very beautiful Lady you got there, Rev! Those new cans fit 'er nice... congrats!

they look better on your bike than they did on mine LOL. Glad your happy and hope to some day meet you. A good friend of mine's son lives in Tampa and we are planning a trip to Bike Week next year and I will definitely make the trip over to hopefully meet you in person while he is visiting his boy.

I forgot to mention 2 Freakin weeks for my new exhaust to show up.AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been talking to other people about the Tri-Oval Dual tip and they do nothing but rave about how it looks and sounds. Only produces 2 more HP but they say the sound and the look is what does it for this setup. I am chomping at the bit and can't wait. I will post pics and if someone can help me I would like to post a sound clip also.

Those look good on your bike, I have never heard the akro's. They sound close the the Yosh's??

Hey Thanks for the kind words, Lobo look forward to meeting you, bummer about the delay but you still have a month or so before your primo riding season starts right???  So hopefully the timing will be just about right.

Rev.

Oh and a larger close up...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078510934 -->

Those look good on your bike, I have never heard the akro's.  They sound close the the Yosh's??
No, Actually I don't think they really do. I mean I have only heard Yoshi's on one Busa a while back but from what I remember they had a different tone. Not better or worse really just a little bit higher pitched. Though these pipes might have a bit more bass because of the Carbon. They have a pretty mellow low down note then they open up to a nice scream at about 8-9K.
It's the bass that got me the most, these things really throb... and there is some sort of wierd resonance between the two... interesting effect.

No Need to apologize Cisco, if Yosh made Tri-Oval dual openings like these in slip-ons, I would have been all over them... Turns out GioPappy has like the only set in existance... Pipes look good...

This is what I am talking about and what I spent months looking for stateside... They look perfect...

And from the rear.... These are Giopappy's pipes... I was thinking they might be a Japan only thing, but Gio says these are one of a kind...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078512310 -->

Hey Rev, your bike looks sharp with those pipes. I think they would look good on my Annibusa too. I might have to go that route...

Hey Rev, your bike looks sharp with those pipes. I think they would look good on my Annibusa too. I might have to go that route...
those came off of my 03 40th and the look sick but I tought they looked better on Rev's bike, just my opinion. bot to go watch AMA Daytona Fxtreme talk to you later.

Cisco, thanks for the pics, I can't wait to get mine. How did the install go do they fit good or are there clearance problems? PM me if you need to.

Back