Pics from my ride today

Haywood

Registered
Well, I took a solo 425km (255mile) ride today, so no action shots, sorry. These pictures were taken on one of my favourite local roads, which is partially closed during the winter (Dec 01 through June 15 due to animal migrations in the mountains). Unfortunately my pictures really don't do this area or road justice... it's really a beautiful ride in terms of scenery and very fun due to the twisties.

On this one road today (50km/30miles) I saw 14 deer, 4 Rocky Mountain sheep (those ones with the big curly horns!), and 2 Elk..

Anyway, enough of my ramblings... 6 pictures coming.

pic_1.jpg

pic 3

those ski runs you see are part of the ski resort some of the 1988 Winter Olympics were held at, outside of Calgary, Alberta.

pic_5.jpg

pic 5.. and yes the bike went braless today!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083982872 -->

pic_3.jpg

Very beautiful area looks like a nice spot to ride your busa
bike looks great too
my wife is from canada abit east of you Sherbrooke Quebec

Very beautiful area looks like a nice spot to ride your busa
bike looks great too
my wife is from canada  abit east of you Sherbrooke Quebec
atticdog.. you should just be called 'dawg'! man, you grabbed a french canadian girl! oooh la la... good on ya, man!! j/k guy.. and yes, Sherbrooke is JUST A BIT east of here!
smile.gif
Quebec truly is a beautiful province. I'm from Ontario originally and you can tell your bride I dated a gal from just outside Montreal (Chateaugay - did I spell that right? Your wife will know).. crazy times, my friend!! All good though!

It might be the second week of July when the wife and I might come out. Be great if we could hook up.

Back