Pics from today's ride...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
It turned out to be a little colder than the forecast had called for, but good times regardless. To start with it was only going to be three of us. Turned out my bud had invited some guys that have been wantin' to ride with us. Aside from some squiddin' and some stupid moves on their part and having my life placed in danger by their antics... it was a pretty good ride. I thought I'd post pics. We had a lot of sweet lookin' bikes along and I know everyone here likes pics of bike eye candy.
wink.gif

Enjoy!...

Diablo warming up for the roll...

IMG_0876.jpg

A pic of that sexy new ass she's sportin' now...

IMG_0877.jpg

A pic of Diablo with a sweet lookin' R1. I was hoping to get to get some good twisty action with this one but he wasn't feeling well... and neither of us could focus on gettin' in the zone due to wondering what the squids would pull next. I had to miss two turn offs because thay were runnin' up my ass every time I slowed up. I don't know how I didn't get wiped out today...
mad.gif

IMG_0879.jpg

More of the group's bikes at the meeting spot.

IMG_0880.jpg

A better shot of the R1. That liquid silver is sweet!
super.gif

IMG_0881.jpg

Diablo patiently waitin' to hit the road.

IMG_0882.jpg

My bud's RR... Remember, he's only been riding since just before I got the 10. He was two up with his wife today and he was blistering the squids in the corners!
laugh.gif
They'd blow by on the straights, but couldn't stay with him in the good stuff.
biggrin.gif

IMG_0883.jpg

This ZX-7 was beautiful.

IMG_0884.jpg

First 12R I've rolled with. Didn't see him after the first couple hundred feet on the twisty roads.
biggrin.gif

IMG_0885.jpg

Can you say bling? The green Z1000 was nice!

IMG_0886.jpg

biggrin.gif

The entire group

IMG_0887.jpg

Our pit stop about half way through the ride. Took a few minutes for some of the squids to catch up. I think I had my gear off when the last two rolled in.
biggrin.gif

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

The sweet Z1000...

IMG_0892.jpg

Another shot of the sweet ZX-7...

IMG_0893.jpg

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109460117 -->

Looks like another outstanding ride, BT! And great pics as usual. How did that R1 handle the ride?

Looks like another outstanding ride, BT! And great pics as usual. How did that R1 handle the ride?
Well, the R1 rider and I never really got to play. The squids kept fuggin' everything up and kept us from enjoying the ride like we could have without them. I spent most of the day watchin' my mirrors tryin' not to get rear ended. Couldn't concentrate on gettin' my ride on because I had to watch behind me so much. The R1 rider, my bud and I ended up just being thankful that we didn't get taken out by the squids. It's a friggin' shame when that's the best thing about a ride, ya know?
rock.gif

The R1 rider and I plan on hookin' up and rollin' without the group so we can let the litres do their dance without worryin' about bein' taken out. I'll post up after that ride and let you know how the R1 does. We're not going to race, but it should be fun either chasin' the R1 or bein' chased by it through the good roads.
wink.gif

I know what you mean. I haven't done a lot of group rides, but I think if I was constantly looking around I would probably bag it and go on my own. At least you did get out on 2 though. Definitely post up after that ride with the R1.

I know what you mean. I haven't done a lot of group rides, but I think if I was constantly looking around I would probably bag it and go on my own. At least you did get out on 2 though. Definitely post up after that ride with the R1.

I'll definitely split off and go my own way before I ride with those guys again.
wink.gif

I've gotten to the point where I shy away from any group rides any more, unless it's just me and the two or three regulars I ride with. You can't account for the retards and it ends up ruining it for me...they don't want to watch out for you so you have to do all the watchin. I usually end up doing some yelling too...sucks.

Shoot.....forgot to say, nice pics BT. Hey, by the way, are you gonna come up to Colorado in August?

Shoot.....forgot to say, nice pics BT. Hey, by the way, are you gonna come up to Colorado in August?
Thanks, and no... no plans to go to Colorado. If I make anything it will be the Deal's Gap rally.
wink.gif
That's understandable, watching that dragon vid posted a couple days ago made me moist.....
Yeah, the videos from up there are definitely exhilirating.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Looks like a nice ride... It's good being in da south!
biggrin.gif

If nothing broke, then it was a great ride for all those kows!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good job watching out for the squidly peeps and coming home in one piece. I don't like to ride with new people at all. (new to me anyways, not new riders)
Take care BT,

-Bill

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back