A few pics from today's ride...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
... damned kawi fest. Well, that's all we had, so...
rock.gif

Anyway, I got out for a while with my buddy ChikkinStrip and his wife. She just got a Ninja 250 and they went out to a new road that is under construction so she could practice without traffic. This is her first bike ever.

Here she is on the baby black devil...
biggrin.gif

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

Had to size this one down a lot due to camera shake. Had it set wrong...

IMG_0926.jpg

A couple detail shots of the baby Ninja... You all know how much I like detail shots!
wink.gif

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Chikkin's 6RR... That green was lookin' pretty sweet in the evening sun!
super.gif

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

His & hers Ninjas...

IMG_0920.jpg

And one with Diablo in the background...

IMG_0921.jpg

We had an R1 along for the ride but I didn't get any pics of it. Maybe next time... After she was done practicing (...and me & the R1 rider had a little fun on the closed portion of highway...
devil.gif
) she rode two up with Chikkin and we all went for pizza. Good times!
super.gif

super.gif

Alright Chris, I took some photos today and though they look better than previous, they still do not look that good. Looks like you had a fun day and even a baby Kaw is better than none at all!
tounge.gif

Alright Chris, I took some photos today and though they look better than previous, they still do not look that good. Looks like you had a fun day and even a baby Kaw is better than none at all!
tounge.gif
Yeah, the lil Ninja is a pretty cool bike. I haven't rode it yet (talk about lookin' like a monkey fuggin' a football!!!
laugh.gif
) but Chikkin says it actually has a little power and handles great. He scuffed the tires in for her and I think he really enjoyed it... whether he'd admit it or not.
biggrin.gif

And yeah, it was a lot of fun. I enjoy bringing new riders into the sport. Hopefully soon she will be comfortable enough to get out and ride with us on the road. Of course we'd go extra slow for her now, but she's just not ready to ride with traffic yet.
wink.gif

Looks like fun! Think it's great that they can get out and ride together.

Great pics and good on you for helping a new rider ... sounds like a safe and fun day for everyone ... especially the newbie!!

nice...she needs, however, to get some proper lower protection. I'm sure CS wouldn't want his baby scuffed up.

Looks like it was a great time!

Back