Pics from Today's Ride

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Ran up the Skyway and the Dragon today. They have two THP in the Dragon from 8:00am to 8:00pm when the do a sweep up and lock the gates for another day. NC side has an EMS vehicle posted at the CROT all day as well. They have that small 11 mile strecth of road covered! They had some brush fires up there today.

Pics for you.

SkywaywithJay001.jpg

SkywaywithJay003.jpg

SkywaywithJay004.jpg

SkywaywithJay009.jpg

SkywaywithJay010.jpg

SkywaywithJay011.jpg

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you and riding sometime if you guys wouldn't mind? That TL1000 is a very nice bike, I love those. :cheerleader:

The scenery looks pretty nice, even with the small brush fire! You didn't get any driving awards, now did ya?

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you and riding sometime if you guys wouldn't mind? That TL1000 is a very nice bike, I love those. :cheerleader:

You would be most welcome anytime. We ride all the time. Are you a weekender or can you get off some during the week?

No awards from today's trip. The THP guy said the trip to the Dragon has him crossing the Skyway every morning since the road is completely closed to traffic from the other side. He said he is not sure what he would do if he saw someone breaking the posted limit, since he is supposed to be on post at the Dragon at 8:00am. Nice guy, with a tough commute each day.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing! I'll be there next Thursday! Can't wait!! :thumbsup:

I will see what he will do in the morning when the big connie goes by him on the back wheel! :laugh:

No awards from today's trip. The THP guy said the trip to the Dragon has him crossing the Skyway every morning since the road is completely closed to traffic from the other side. He said he is not sure what he would do if he saw someone breaking the posted limit, since he is supposed to be on post at the Dragon at 8:00am. Nice guy, with a tough commute each day.

Great share! Fantastic pix...they're crispy clear!

Nice work, bro!

Have fun!

Jay (Tiller) is gonna get the big head if you guys keep complementing the TL. His bike looks good, but you should hear it with the Yoshi's. Wicked...

Back