Pics from today's ride...

Looks like a nice ride... It's good being in da south!
biggrin.gif

If nothing broke, then it was a great ride for all those kows!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good job watching out for the squidly peeps and coming home in one piece. I don't like to ride with new people at all. (new to me anyways, not new riders)
Take care BT,

-Bill
Yeah, any ride where nobody crashes is a good ride I guess... but with so many close calls... well, too close for ME anyways... it was the next worst thing to actually havin' a crash. I'm glad I experienced good group rides with sensible but spirited riders to begin with. If today had been my first group ride I would have sworn off of that shat and never rode with anyone else again...
drooling3.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice pics. Looks like a great day to ride. It was a balmy 34 degree here in Iowa yesterday. Still gotta a couple laps around town:)

Ok, BT. Share the secret... where did you hide your license plate??
wow.gif
I don't see one on there in your pre-ride shots!
biggrin.gif
You didn't break the law & go riding with out it, did ya?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Think spring think spring think spring - Damit it's going to snow again. Great pics, just wish I could ride but mother nature has onther ideas.
mad.gif

A storm rising up from the eastern Gulf of Mexico will spread its moisture northward across the Southeast Sunday. As this moisture moves into the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee snow will develop Sunday night. Snow will then spread northward across western Virginia, eastern West Virginia into northern Virginia, Maryland, southwestern Pennsylvania eastern Ohio and southwestern New York overnight. Snowfall during the next 24 hours will be heaviest in the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains from North Carolina and Tennesse across eastern West Virginia, western Virginia into western Maryland. Snow in these areas will accumulate at least 3-6 inches with up to a foot of snow in the mountains of northeastern Tennessee and western Virginia and maybe 18 inches of snow in southwestern Virginia and northwestern North Carolina. An initial 1-3 inches of snow will fall across northeastern Virginia and northeastern Maryland, central and northeastern Ohio, northwestern Pennsylvania into southwestern New York Monday night by 6:00 a.m. Monday with more snow likely during the day Monday. The storm will push snow across most of the Northeast Monday and Monday night with 6 or more inches of snow possible across a wide area.

THNAKS FOR THE EYE CANDY ALL I SEE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS CLOUDS AND THE CLOCK TICKING AWAY BEFORE WORK
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

Ok, BT. Share the secret... where did you hide your license plate??
wow.gif
I don't see one on there in your pre-ride shots!
biggrin.gif
You didn't break the law & go riding with out it, did ya?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
It was in my tank bag...
blush.gif
I haven't got a mount made for it yet and wasn't about to miss a pretty day of riding and a scuffing of new tires. I'd rather pay a ticket if I got one for tag display than to sit at home so I chanced it.
wink.gif

Thanks to all for the compliments on the pics and the bikes. I hope that spring will spring soon and more of you will get riding weather.
beerchug.gif

Back