A few pics from yesterday's ride...

Nice pics Train!!!!
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
I'm headed out right now to get some seat time and more pics. What a beautiful day it is here today!!!
drooling3.gif
Gotta RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics, as usual. I got on the Bus yesteday for a couple spins around town. First time in 3 wks. 39 degrees was a little chilly but it still felt good to be on her again! Glad someone has good riding weather.

Cool pics, but where did you get time to get away from the computer?
rock.gif
You must have rode to a mall during the ride to find one of those coin operated pc's.
biggrin.gif

Cool pics, but where did you get time to get away from the computer?
rock.gif
You must have rode to a mall during the ride to find one of those coin operated pc's.
biggrin.gif
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
And yeah, unfortunalely I do spend more time at a PC than on the bike. I can surf and post while workin' but can't ride while workin'...

yaya true, but ya cant beat 2 wheel freedom. no domestics, alarm calls, and all that other bs. just a whole lot of traffic. do you have motor officers where u are? (big reason why im moving out west..)

yaya true, but ya cant beat 2 wheel freedom. no domestics, alarm calls, and all that other bs. just a whole lot of traffic. do you have motor officers where u are? (big reason why im moving out west..)
Two cities within the County I work for have 'em but we (County) don't. Both departments ride those danged vibratin' Harleys. I can't imagine havin' my teeth rattled all day on one of those things!
drooling3.gif
Looks like the mirror on 'em are useless. They shake so bad there's no way you could see anything in 'em...

On the other hand, if they would light me up a busa or 10 with some bright LED's and put me on the interstate...
wink.gif

Farkin' per post pic limit... When did the per post limit get cut even more? Five? Used to be 10... Damn, I'm about ready to give up on postin' ride photos here... It's gettin' to be a pain in the ass havin' to make so many posts just to get all the photos up...  
mad.gif
One way to get around the limit is to make the individual images smaller and combine them into a single file (stitch them together.)

Farkin' per post pic limit... When did the per post limit get cut even more? Five? Used to be 10... Damn, I'm about ready to give up on postin' ride photos here... It's gettin' to be a pain in the ass havin' to make so many posts just to get all the photos up...
mad.gif
One way to get around the limit is to make the individual images smaller and combine them into a single file (stitch them together.)
Hmmm... Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea.
beerchug.gif
Still though... five images per post?
drooling3.gif

Nice pics BT. BTW, please don't post the guy who looks like a claymore mine exploded in his mouth again... please! That pic makes me think of that old Crest commercial with the "Cavity Creeps" characters...
laugh.gif

Back