Pics from today's ride>>>

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Met up with another local rider today and rode Cheaha. Had a great time! Nice weather, good company, no traffic, no popo. Ok, one...
wink.gif

We met just off of the Interstate near where I live. While waitin' on my ridin' partner to get there I spot the craziest ride I've ever seen in person sittin' at the gas pumps. It was a "homemade" vehicle from Texas. Made out of a boat and misc. parts from other stuff. Had bike forks with an airplane front wheel and tire, dual rear axles, and a PORSCHE motor! The owner was cool as hell, too. He actually had a big thick picture album full of pics from where he's been pulled over in the ummm, boat, all around the country. Here are the pics of the boat car... Cool!
beerchug.gif

32015795.jpg

32015796.jpg

32015797.jpg

32015798.jpg

32015799.jpg

A pic of the bikes and ridin' partner before we got started...

32015800.jpg

A shot made from the rock ledge by the lodge at Cheaha State Park... I love this scenery! I wish I lived there and the scenic parkway was my personal driveway!
biggrin.gif

32015801.jpg

Here's a shot of an approachin' rain shower. Didn't do much at the lodge but the roads were wet in places when we went back down.

32015802.jpg

Here's a shot of my ugly mug spoilin' the view...  
drooling3.gif

32015803.jpg

And one of her to make up for my ugliness.
wink.gif

32015804.jpg

To be continued due to the damned 10 image limit...

wink.gif

Here's "Big Daddy" (her bike's name) enjoyin' the scenery...

32015805.jpg

...and both rides enjoyin' the view together.

32015806.jpg

Got 'er on the busa for a couple pics. Da' Train never looked better, huh?
wink.gif

32015807.jpg

32015808.jpg

I thougth I'd include another report on the Pilot POWER tires since I finally got to ride some decent twisties with 'em. Just like on my scuff in rides, they handled and gripped great. One thing that surprised me was the fact that they didn't chew up and get little rubber pills like the stockers did in the mountains. Aside from scuffin' in good, they really don't seem to be wearin' much at all. That's a good thing!
biggrin.gif

I'll keep ya'll posted as I get more time in on 'em, but I've already declared them as winners.
wink.gif

BT

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091310678 -->

wink.gif

The G5 is a great camera!  Some excellent shots if I do say so myself! Glad you had a good ride, bro'!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091311975 -->

Damn straight!
beerchug.gif
You will have to slow down and wait for me cause the lens ain't that wide!
biggrin.gif

nice pics train-- next time ask her to do some bikini shorts on the busa for ya
smile.gif

Looks like u two had a nice day.

Dat damn Train...Doing the damn thang...Pics are really nice...Don't know about that boat ride...Your new found friend is tight...
evil.gif

What girls on bikes...Man there is not a female in my town that pilots a rocket...It's sad...
evil.gif

Pretty cool BT, sounds like you had an awesome time...thanks for the pics and POWER report  
beerchug.gif
Yeah, I had a great time. The tires are great, too. I couldn't believe they didn't "pill" up like the stockers did on Cheaha's fairly rough tar & gravel road finish. Bein' softer I thought they might even pill worse. I've prolly got around 300-350 miles on 'em with some decent twisty action and they still look new aside from bein' scuffed in. In fact the front still has the little rubber tits that new tires have, even in the middle.
eek2.gif

nice pics, looks similar to the skyway up in the mountains here....nice riding partner too
wink.gif
cool.gif

Great Pics BT, wish we had ridin partners like that around these parts, I think even the Busa would be content to hang back and follow that for a while.
smile.gif

So when you gonna leave that thing sit in the garage and get at that tank cover
tounge.gif

Just kiddin, just haven't heard from ya

Great Pics BT, wish we had ridin partners like that around these parts, I think even the Busa would be content to hang back and follow that for a while.  
smile.gif

So when you gonna leave that thing sit in the garage and get at that tank cover
tounge.gif

Just kiddin, just haven't heard from ya
Shoould be sendin' it back out to you the first of the week.
wink.gif

Back