Picking up an 04 Limited this weekend

Im a newbi too! Bought my baby a month a go, didnt have to do a thing to mine it came already moded.:laugh:

$(KGrHqEOKowE35VW)09pBOH37BU-Mw~~_12.jpg

Drove it home yesterday. Goofy senario though. I thought I had a deal on the 04. I called up the seller after a couple of failed attempts at getting an email response. Turns out they sold the bike 2 days ago. So i figured I would just wait until something popped up during the winter and get one then. So did a random search on Craigslist and saw a mildly modified 04 for 6K with 5K miles. Went and looked at it and the only drawback was that the thing was dirty. $5500 later I'm on the road. Git it home at 10:30 last night and started to clean it up some. Put the Jardine bolt on this morning. Bought those 3 days ago from Motosport for $214.00 shipped. They sent out an email hawking an 80% off sale do I figured what the heck and bought them. I could always sell them later if I bought a gen 2 bike. The only thing about it that bothers me is that the guy installed LED signal and they blink about rapidly. How can I fix this?

They make a modual that fixes that.It plugs in.It balances the voltage so its equal or whatever.Welcome to the org and let the mods begin.

This thread should get you close. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/150216-led-turn-signals-flasher-module.html
You need to install another flasher to slow down the blink rate because the LED's have less resistance than the standard bulb. Or go back to standard bulbs. Congrats on the new purchase.

You don't need to install another flasher, and you don't need to go back to regular bulbs. You need to install two load controllers on each "leg" of the two blinkers. We usually put them in the tail. Easy to do, it will cost you a whole ten bucks. POWERHOUSE has them in stock . . .

You don't need to install another flasher, and you don't need to go back to regular bulbs. You need to install two load controllers on each "leg" of the two blinkers. We usually put them in the tail. Easy to do, it will cost you a whole ten bucks. POWERHOUSE has them in stock . . .

Sorry - what I meant to say was you need two load controllers installed: one on each of the blinker circuits . . . :laugh:

:welcome: to the Org! You got a good price for sure! I do the same thing (going to the garage and looking at it), especially lately because of all the rain! They are beautiful bikes though! :bowdown:

+1 for the HID. I'm not much help as for where to get it, because my '06 already had one. A throttlemeister cruise setup is nice to have on long rides and looks clean. I just installed a new Zero Gravity DB windshield that I'm in love with....Other than that, the Busa is really spot-on (although I do like a little chrome). Nice looking bike.

Back