2006 busa limited new owner

latinowarrior

Registered
I just picked up my 06 Limited Busa. This is my first sport bike and will like to know has anyone tried the HELI riser bars?

yes , i put them on imediatly after i bought my busa ,along with a 3/4 in genmar riser ,and a tobin seat . the riding position is very sweet now!

congrats and welcome pics,pics, pics

welcome aboard
cool.gif
never tried them pics ?
laugh.gif

I just picked up my 06 Limited Busa.  This is my first sport bike and will like to know has anyone tried the HELI riser bars?
Hey Latino, how does the LE look out in the street.
I'm debating between the LE and the Maroon/black...could use some nice digital Pics of the LE - loved the LE on-line just not as inspired sitting in the showroom.

If you don't mind me asking, How much did you pay OTD?

I just picked up my 06 Limited Busa.  This is my first sport bike and will like to know has anyone tried the HELI riser bars?
Hey Latino, how does the LE look out in the street.
I'm debating between the LE and the Maroon/black...could use some nice digital Pics of the LE - loved the LE on-line just not as inspired sitting in the showroom.

If you don't mind me asking, How much did you pay OTD?
The LE on-line just shows a single pic, not go from a marketing view. The dealer didn't have one in stock and I've decided to place my order and two days later they called me and when I saw the bike all I said was WOW! Got the bike for 11,500.00 OTD.

I will submit pics soon from all angles. The pearl white with the silver on this bike look great, especially when the sun hits it. The wheels on the bike is panted silver but I think Suzuki should have added chrome wheels on this years limited but I guess I'll be doing that down the road.

Welcome to the show. Alot of Heli-Bars fans here after riding the bike for a while for me I don't see a need. I guess it has to do with the reach.

Just installed them on my 06 LE.  Though, the weather (New England) hasn't cooperation enough to let me try them out.  Honestly, when I first started riding my 'Busa the stock riding position felt a little unusual, but after on a few miles (300+) I like it.  I had bought the Helibars when I bought the bike so I figured it would just make a good thing better.

There is a chance that the temperature may get into the low 40's this week.  If it does, I'll take my baby for a ride and let you know how it goes.

I have ended up with 2 Genmar bar risers. Raise bars 3/4 inch. If you lean that way make me a offer, I cant use them both.
Theres a set that also raises 1 1/4 inch.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140566508 -->

I finally took my baby for a ride with the new helibars. They are nice. But, I didn't think the stock bars were bad either.

Back