New Guy from SC

Fireman6615

Registered
Hello all, Just picked up my first Busa this past Saturday. I'm an old school rider, back in the days of the Honda Hurricanes and the infamous oil cooled GSXR 1100's. That was my first bikes. Just traded a 2007 CBR 1000rr for a 2006 Limited White/Silver Busa, EVEN!! Been cruising around trying to get used to it.

:welcome: The :rulez: say you must post a picture.

There is a pretty good following in the upstate region of SC. Some of us get together from time to time and ride up 28 to Highlands and what not. Stay in touch and congrats on the new rocket.

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't got any pictures yet but when I get some I'll throw them up. Hey Sous, I'd really be interested in hooking up with some of the local riders here is SC. Hwy 28 is one of my favorite roads.

Here's a few pictures I shot with my phone, hope they show up.

Busa1.jpg

Busa2.jpg

Where you at in S.C? I'm 20 minutes east of Columbia. If you're close maybe we can photoshop our bikes. Mine is getting painted now but it's black with a little stretch and a tad bit of chrome. Welcome to the site. I'm a noob too btw

You're only a couple hours from the Bash held in Robbinsville NC. Believe me you enjoy it.

Hey guys, still trying to figure out how to Navigate this forum. Some of you local guys and girls that are near me, where do you go to look for postings about rides or meets that are close to me?

Back