Good bye gixxer750 - hello busa!!!

rynofish

Registered
Just a quick intorduction. Brought home a 04 Busa on the weekend, and sold my 02 GSXR750. I wanted something a bit more comfy for the long hauls, so I tried a VFR800 and was totally dissapointed with the power to the road. The Busa was also in my mind, and a buddy I used to ride with had one. I loved the power output, and spoke with a few people who did some sport touring on them. I was a bit nervous to give up the lightness of the 750 in the twisties, but after putting 100km's on my busa today, i have no regrets at all!!

anywho...wifes pulling at me to go for some good ol AAA alberta steak.....

Ryan
82 maxim 400
81 RD350 (regret selling this bad boy)
2000 SV 650
02 GSXR750
04 Hayabusa

congrats and welcome. Post some pictures when you get a chance

congrats and welcome to the board.........now hurry up and post some pics before ya get banned
biggrin.gif

AAAAHHHH!!! I did the same thing. Traded my 05 750 for an 06 Busa. I am hooked Bro!

Thanks! Glad to be hear. I look forward to hearing and seeing some of the trick mods.  I like the LED tailight mod...  Here is a picture the day I bought it.  Sorry - only good picture so far.

DSC04251s.JPG

Congrats, I did the same thing about a 8 months ago & I'm on my 2nd Busa. I started with a 01' Busa then brought a 06' LE this year. You'll love the difference in the highway riding.

Back