Performance performance performance blah blah blah

If money isn't a problem, I would like to recommend some BST carbon fiber wheels. In my opinion a good light set of wheels is one of, if not the best additions you can make to a Hayabusa. Whether its carving corners or full throttle, light wheels make a big difference. They look fantastic too :)

Nice vid.. how did you get the speedo etc to switch off?

Care to share your suspension setup for the track? :)

Jza, pulled the hi/lo fuses & turn signal fuse to kill the lighting for the track. Didn't want to get gigged during inspection. The suspension setup I did about 2 years ago and left it that way because im a large rider but don't recall how many clicks front/rear. the bike is setup very rigid over stock and snaps back when I apply force to both. The "track suspension" videos really helped me out.

I didn't read the replies, but unless you're a professional racer, etc. Get the factory suspension tuned for you and do some track days. Hard to push what they gave us to it's limits IMHO. Yes, we have some guys around here that can, and they can spend $10K on wheels and suspension components :laugh:

Instead of spending tons of money on the bus, I would get a track bike(GSXR) and ride the **** out of it on the track.

the busa does fine as a street bike and is too pretty to risk crashing.

If you don't have the skills to outride the OEM suspension, aftermarket components are a waste of $$$$.

I spent my last Saturday enrolled in a "Dave Moss" suspension clinic. Dave says: I will not sell you upgraded suspension components unless your skill requires the upgrade. Wise "Honest" man!

Look at KML's post: All that cash spent on high dollar Ohlins suspension, light weight wheels etc sitting on a set of touring tires. Imagine that! Do you think that money would have been better spent on training to improve rider skill? You decide!

Skill cannot be bought or sold, it must be earned!

Back