Damn dealer is pissing me off

tonmarchelli

Registered
So i go into my suzuki dealer the other day to talk numbers on a new busa. I have bought 4 brand new bikes from this place in the last 5 years. they just recently switched owners and the new owners are a bunch of jerk offs. Just two months ago they buttered me up with this story that they want to keep my business because i am such a good customer blah blah blah. So the other day i want to see if they can put their money where their mouth is. Long story short they grossly lowballed me on my trade in. didnt discount the price of the bike at all, and didnt throw in any sort of incentive whatsoever. they wanted to charge me over 13K out the door and i know good and well that people have been getting new busa's for less than 12K OTD. I pretty much told him to piss off and i would take my business elsewhere. there is only one other good suzuki dealer where i live so hopefully can make something better happen over there.

Sorry, had to vent.

Yeah most dealers suck!!

What state you in??
Clearly, he's in the state of agitation...
laugh.gif

I paid $12,500 OTD but I also got $9500 for my 2005 Busa when book was only $6500. They also installed my Chromo wheels and exhaust for free. With all that said I'm happy with my purchase. Bottem line I have what I wanted and thats really all that matters

dealers are that way i finalized my price for the new busa back in late july....then had to wait until middle of october to get the damn thing... worth the wait....good luck what state you live in? got mine in Indiana...

rip off..... call around. There are dealers in my area that have them for 12K+ and some that have them for 10400. It would still be cheaper for you to get it outta state and have it shipped!!!

i'm surprised ANYBODY is cutting deals on the 08's, considering its a new model
it's a numbers game... the dealers, atleast some of them know if the price is not right to certain potential buyers they Will go to a different stealer, sooo smart business mind will tell you lets capture as many buyers we can... what the hell cut the profit slightly... and they are still comin' out ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back