People who destroy nice things.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Ever know the kind of people who buy nice cars or bikes and for whatever reason, if they don't care or are clueless, they destroy nice machines? This drives me crazy. I want to choke someone.: :banghead:

Lol buddy with 2009 kawi is like this. Not a care in the world for his 10k bike. Amazes me how people are careless of their possessions.

Sent from mobile device

did you see the guy who owned a lamborginni (SP) and the repair shop didnt fix it correctly...so he took it back and in front of the dealership and took a sledgehammer to it....$400,000.00 car....when in all reality he could have given it to me...:thumbsup:

yeah, like that video floating around where the guy drilled through his ecu on his kawasaki by accident. i guess he was drilling pilot holes for his undertail which lead to a costly mistake.

To some people a car is a car. Nothing else but transportation. Same with bikes, or whatever else. I hate that too, people should be more respectful. But, if ole joe blow decided he wanted to borrow something from me. :whistle:

ever know the kind of people who buy nice cars or bikes and for whatever reason, if they don't care or are clueless, they destroy nice machines? This drives me crazy. I want to choke someone.: :banghead:

ungrateful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 years later, I still have my first car. my Belair....26 years, and our work truck has been in the family since 1975. I guess I take good care of things. :beerchug:

I have wondered why peeps will buy a brand new car and trash it

I think some of it has to do with how they were raised. I have friends who haven't really had to "work" for anything in their lives. And when they get something nice, they beat on it pretty bad. Same thing with bikes and cars. It all started out back after high school when their mommy and daddy bought cars for them....

I think some of it has to do with how they were raised. I have friends who haven't really had to "work" for anything in their lives. And when they get something nice, they beat on it pretty bad. Same thing with bikes and cars. It all started out back after high school when their mommy and daddy bought cars for them....

+1

Sent from mobile device

Pretty much what seems nice and out of their reach to some, is just not worth the same to someone else. The same as holding the Busa on a pedestal and having say a beater gsxr750 that you just have fun on and wheelie the heck out of or if you lay it down really wouldn't bother you as much if it was the busa. Now take the guy who can't afford nothing but a Ninja 250 and his dream bike would be the 750, he would be saying the same thing about you. Some people say stuff like that about driving certain vehicles in not so good weather, but I mean come on it's a car meant to be driven and I'm gonna drive it.

Just look at it as life is short and you may not be here tomorrow so do what makes you happy today.

It's not about what someone views as what. Simple facts is start with something nice, add person and destruction follows. I can't get into details on here.

I had to vent. Thanks.

Back