People flicking you off

(CrashTestDanny @ May 03 2007,16:47)
(fastnotch2002 @ May 03 2007,04:21) WOW! Looks like you need anger manangement, or burn a big fat one!  Just ignore it and move on.
Ummm... speaking on behalf of myself and all the other big fat ones here, I'd like to request that you clarify.  A misunderstanding could prove rather painful for those of us who are both big and fat...  
AAAssjani.gif
different big fat one.
brave.gif

A nice door dent and run would have been perfect right there! Hell following him to who knows where was the worst mistake. No telling where he could have been leading you to.
[/Quote]

Stuff like that is why people don't like bikers. You kick somebody's door and haul a$$, then do you think they will just forget about it, or maybe run a few bikes off the road that had nothing to do with your attitude. Nice.

Dunno, never had it happen to me.

I do know this.......it is much better to be the flipper, than the flippee.
super.gif

It doesn't happen really any more. Although I have had people(I use the term loosely) do things intentionally. When I was younger I took off a guy's mirror on the way by but he deserved it. He took chase but I never saw him again that night. I heard later he lost it in a corner trying to keep up, too bad. We settled the issue some time later when we met at a local club and he wouldn't let it go.

If YOU can't "Let it go", you may want to find a place to pull over and take a breath. It's hard to focus on the road and the other idiots around you if your thinking about some a$$. Don't worry about him, worry about not paying attention and running into the car in front of you when he puts on his brakes.

Ps - Be careful about dragging him out of his car and beating the crap out of him on a public way. If someone calls it in and sticks around to be a witness it could be a bad day. Road Rage is a Felony. Most won't write it up that way if the story is good, but the LEO could and that will follow you long after the pleasure of the moment is gone. You know kind-of-like having your friends see you riding a moped or an .......

Only had someone flip me off once....I waved to a color wearin' (Gypsy Joker) Harley rider. He obviously thought he was above me......I just looked back at him and laughed.

Then, with a quick twist, I left him.
biggrin.gif

Whatever you do, don't try and kick a cage. I tried this last year and it throws you and your bike completely off balance and out of control.

I notice how bad it's gettin too so I feel your pain. For me lately it's been mostly woman drivers. What happened to the good ole days when a woman's place was in the kitchen ;-)

Interesting, some say to ignore it. Sounds good but maybe I have a little too much pride or something.

Take drugs, illegal or legal perscription. NO. We ( as a nation ) need to get off of those and I don't do drugs.

Don't waste my time with idiots because beating them won't help them learn anything. Hmmm. Well around here an ass woopin teaches alot. It teaches them not to do it anymore.

Well those of you that say not to waste my time getting into fights I think I will have to agree with you. I am getting older and fighting win or loose does hurt.

I am going to be more tactful like the other guy suggested. If I see that pimped out caprice somewhere it will receive a nice pin stripping ( metalic ) and custom low profile tires ( flat ).

(busabutter @ May 03 2007,23:57) Don't waste my time with idiots because beating them won't help them learn anything.  Hmmm.  Well around here an ass woopin teaches alot.  It teaches them not to do it anymore.

I am going to be more tactful like the other guy suggested.  If I see that pimped out caprice somewhere it will receive a nice pin stripping ( metalic ) and custom low profile tires ( flat ).
Well, I don't know where "around here" is for you, but in the US, the LEOs would call that assault and battery and the fact that they flipped you off five minutes before you dragged them from their car is not going to help you at all when you are facing criminal charges for that. Probably won't help you much in the civil suits, either. After all, the first ammendment guarantees us all the right to freedom of expression even if those around us don't like it.

So instead of becoming a criminal and whooping their asses, you're going to become a criminal and vandalize their vehicle? Over them flipping the bird at you? Grow up! Before you end up in prison and have to explain to Bubba why you've been a bad boy.

The world really doesn't need anyone else who repays evil for evil. We don't need people who are so insecure that they can't tolerate an insult or two. You really need to go rethink your whole philosophy of life if you can seriously sit down and type that you plan to slash peoples' tires and key their cars just because they flip you off - that's even more juvenile than the idiots who flipped you off in the first place.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it really sounds like you need someone to give you a good kick in the pants and rub your nose in what you're putting out - it don't smell good.

Back