PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

pillepalle.gif

I just got wy black/silver 03 with 6k on it for $5000.  Guy needed money 2 years before he put it up for sale, though.  Got my 98 Gixxer 750 last winter in mint condition for $2k.  When you buy off a private party in Il you play a small flat tax based on the year.  

I'm sorry, but you have to be a f****** retard to buy a bike from a stealership.  You can get them for next to nothing private party.  I like how people wait until the spring, too!! I always buy after the first snow. You can waive 50 percent of what they're asking in front of them and they'll bite. I don't see buying them new either.  It'll cost you 13K when everythings said and done.  That's 13k for something without air conditioning.

I saw a 2000 with a custom paint job at the local dealership yesterday. It only has 6,800 miles on her! I'm trying to get them to sell me the 220 guages but it's a long shot!

I got my 2000 back in October for $5,000 with only 4000 miles on it and MINT, in So. Cal!!!

I bought it figuring "Well, if I don't like it I can flip it for a profit." It ended up becoming my favorite bike.
laugh.gif

Back