pc3 question

patton37

Registered
I have gotten a lot of conflicting opinions about the use of a PC3 and slipons.

I just put a set of 2 bros slipons and will be putting a K@N filter on as well soon.
Do I NEED to install a PC or will the bikes computer be able to handle the adjustments that these parts will have on the stock config?? I'm not really concerned about getting everything out of the bike possible, but i want it to run strong.

Thanks for the help. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Picture 012.jpg

It might just be all of the beer I drank, or the saki, but is your left can way shorter than the right one? in the picture it looks to be a few inches shorter

No, You will be fine without! Can i offer a little advise? Thx, SAVE YOUR MONEY on the K&N filter. The stock 08 air filter flows almost if not the same as k&n. The only way you would see any real gains is with there "RACE" filter, but then your sacrificing good ffiltration.

Yep your sober when I put them on one slid farther down the midpipe than the other and I did not notice it until later. Its fixed now.

Nope no dyno here, just want to make sure im not going to screw anything up.
As for the filter, The main reason is I dont have to buy new paper filters the KN filter is reusable, but I did assume it had better flow than stock filters thanks for that insight.

Thanks for the help

Back