Pazzo levers, close fit?

4HSMEN

Registered
For those of you who have installed pazzo levers on an 08 busa, have the fact that the brake lever hits affected riding? I have not taken her out yet due to rain but if you turn to the left it does engage the front brake. Not sure if that is far beyond the radius used for riding but gave me some concern.
Any thoughts please from those who have them. thanks

Oh it does have the lowing clamp so perhaps that makes a difference on fit.

DSC00314.jpg

RTS710RTB-2.jpg

Last edited:
just look down the fork and you will notice there is a stopping point. you will have to put something that make it stop a little before your break level hits the fairing. this happen to a friend on my already and he fix it after he nearly drop the bike. don't wait for this to happen to you. by the way he has a k8 too.

just look down the fork and you will notice there is a stopping point. you will have to put something that make it stop a little before your break level hits the fairing. this happen to a friend on my already and he fix it after he nearly drop the bike. don't wait for this to happen to you. by the way he has a k8 too.
Thanks great idea. I'll do it soon. I lost the "can't happen to me" thinking as I got older lol

what ever you do, fix the issue now or pay later... I had one that touched at full lock, well I was turning around and had the lever hit the plastics that procedded to apply the front brake for me.. not good when you are starting to lowside :laugh:

Yup I'll get right on it. It's about 1/4 inch from the stopper. All in all I LOVE THE PAZZO levers with the orange adjuster.

Hi guys,
I called pazzo and they said they had a fix. The perch block they sent is no better. It hits at about 1/4 inch before full turn. I know this is not an issue when riding but it has made me apprehensive when turning left.
I tried to used epoxy on the stopped but even after weeks of drying and hard as a rock it comes off the stop.
Any answers? Driving me nuts.

Last edited:
But if you install that spacer can you still lock the steering.

The answer is No. All the more reason to pass on Pazzo. My experience with their largest dealer has been less then a positive on. I will not give details but I would not buy this product ever again, due to customer service alone.

Back