Pazzo's don't fit.....again....frustrated.

This top triangle on the picture will not allow any levers being used - sorry to say, but as it has the handles in about same angle as stock those are moved forward. This applies only to aftermarket top triagle, stock is very different.

The roaring toyz may work, but I am most worried about how does the handlebars position for riding with that ? Is the angle towards back too steep or how have they achieved this ?

I am just curious and I am also pretty sure you have tried it but have you tried moving them in or out as well as up and down to get the Pazzos to fit ????
It took a few min to get them just right for me .

Here is a pic of how the space looks on both my brackets after I got them adjusted correctly.
Again mine is stock and not lowered but it may help if you have not already tried ?

brother... is your Iphone being held by anything on your tree there?

Yes Iphone is held by velcro a 2x2 piece. It sticks like a uknowwhat...
Been speed tested. I dont answer it but I like to see if I miss a call and have the choice of stopping and returning it.

Velcro Iphone 002.jpg

there's always a compromise... The OE setup puts the clip-on bar partially over the fork tube. If you want a top yoke that is cut so the fork tubes can slide through than you have to change the postioning of the clip-on. It seems that the RSD top yoke was able to retain the OE geometry but doesn't allow the fork tubes to slide all the way through.

If you look at some of the aftermarket levers they're alot bulkier than the OE levers so you're already reducing the clearance between the lever and fairing.

I have a PMR top yoke and I had to play around with the positioning of the levers so there was clearance lock to lock. I wish I had better news for you but you may have to make your own compromise.

has anyone lowered the busa, say one inch, then used the soupy's or Schnitz bushings and put back on the OEM top bracket/handle bar holder? And then tried to use Pazzo or ASV levers.

Thanks
Robert

. It seems that the RSD top yoke was able to retain the OE geometry but doesn't allow the fork tubes to slide all the way through.

I have the rsd clamp. Only allows for about .5 of lowering. But with some ingenuity you could bore the bars and piece that holds them if you must lower more. I'm thinking about doing it. If you look at them the pieces that hold the bars unscrew from the tree. Those are what limits the amount you could lower.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have access to a milling machine and a lathe, anything can fit!

OK, are the pazzos the same from gen I to gen II? Can I take my shorties off the gen I and switch them over?

Back