Passenger Back Rest?

Try the search. If I knew how I'd link you to them but I don't. There are some great Homemade ones and Corbin makes one. I think you have to buy the rear seat to get the corbin. I made mine and incorporated a luggage rack into it. I Love It. Now I have a Busa and can carry the same stuff :thumbsup:I carried On my cruiser.

+1 The nicest examples I have saw were homemade. I don't know of a commercially available backrest that I would spend the money on.

+1 The nicest examples I have saw were homemade. I don't know of a commercially available backrest that I would spend the money on.
Exactly why I made my own. Dr E has a super good lookin one on his bike and he has details on how to build it somewhere.

Randy and Dawn have had one for years and Lisa just added one. PM LABusa about his :thumbsup:

When I got my Busa from Corbin I looked at a few of the seats in the showroom. The rear seat looks very nice, and the backrest is top quality. :beerchug:

Corbin makes a good one. I can't compair it to ones made by others here, but my wife LOVES it. She hated riding with me before I got her the Corbin, now I can't hardly ride without her. I would take some picts for ya but I'm in Dallas for the next 2 days for training.

Corbin is the only one I know of commercially made.

2011-04-11_17-37-12_768.jpg

Back