Backrest?

StrtRac3r

Registered
So I have been looking for a Corbin back rest to match my rear seat. And I keep running into universals? Any thoughts guys/gals? And who was it making the rest/rack on here? Still making them?

Thanks in advance.

So, just curious if you are not considering having Corbin build you a backrest to match? They build to order. They are very helpful to make sure they make you a perfect match. I called about getting a rear seat to match my front seat and she (Jennifer, I think) mailed me some material samples just to be sure I picked the material style and color correctly.

I realize that you'll have to bend over and pay fully inflated MSRP, but your backrest will match.

I found a Corbin oval back sb02 on eBay used for like $120. I already got a quote for the seat. If you are patient you can find them used for half the price.

I still build mine and it has the backrest and luggage rack for traveling. I build them for the first and second gen busas and I am currently working on a model with armrests. The gen 1 is 225 and gen 2 is 250 both with free shipping. I have not set a price for the armrest model yet. I am not at my computer right now to post pictures but you can check my signature to see it on my personal bike and I can post more on a gen two tomorrow. PM me for more information if you are interested!

Thanks!
Kevin
Kvhotdog4

Here are some pictures of my Gen 1 and Gen 2 model Backrest. I can powder coat it any color you would like.

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg
$(KGrHqEOKi8E4t,RWtr(BOPL3,7-jg~~0_12.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!okE8(53tk6qBPL1oQHbB!~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!osE8Vffrj3DBPL1q!lHlw~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqYOKpcE4vZ!uLtQBOPL4wMCL!~~0_12.jpg

$(KGrHqEOKi8E4t,RWtr(BOPL3,7-jg~~0_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!okE8(53tk6qBPL1oQHbB!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!osE8Vffrj3DBPL1q!lHlw~~60_12.jpg

I still build mine and it has the backrest and luggage rack for traveling. I build them for the first and second gen busas and I am currently working on a model with armrests. The gen 1 is 225 and gen 2 is 250 both with free shipping. I have not set a price for the armrest model yet. I am not at my computer right now to post pictures but you can check my signature to see it on my personal bike and I can post more on a gen two tomorrow. PM me for more information if you are interested!

Thanks!
Kevin
Kvhotdog4

I have one kvhotdog4 made, my girl loves it made a 2300 mile trip,
Wouldn't have been possible without it. Goes off and on very easy, I do this once a week sence I race on the weekends. Very nice product.

Thinking about getting one of kvhotdog4's or the new image one, haven't really made up my mind yet!

You should make a few of your back rest and post them on ebay, include different color powercoat aswel as different color pads.

Thanks!
Kevin
Kvhotdog4
Please God let it be so. I have been searching high n low for a back rest for my gen 1 busa. I am ready to purchase. If you are still selling please contact asap. Thanks !! My email- Reveron.tony@yahoo.com

Sorry buddy, I am no longer able to build these back rests. I turned down a job offer at the place letting me use their equipment to build them and they stopped letting me use their equipment......even though the were paid for each one sold.

Datum, do you have any suggestions? The cobra just doesn't appear to be half a durable and I can't find anything.....

Here is what i have,, Black with Grey piping

The 2 dimples will rise again something was sitting on it in the box

Let me know if your interested?

20170126_150731.jpg

20170126_150743.jpg

20170126_150744.jpg

20170126_150732.jpg

Yes ! Almost lost the wife once last season so she won't ride until I have made some changes My email Reveron.tony@yahoo.com
Do you have any wider photos?
Is the back rest durable ?(lean against)
What are you asking ? Email me, thanks !

Back