PARTY at my house?

and wishing all a safe trip home....with a good time had by all!!

DSCF3762 (Medium) (2).JPG

Great thread....well documented :thumbsup:

Looks like good times, good food & good friends. Wish I could have partaken Chris.

*note to chris* inquire of any attendees food allergies prior to menu prep lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ha ha,

just got the internets back, my house has yet to get an internet connection... in the process of moving..

AWSOME pictures guys! thanks for having us out there.

that was some good "Killer" Macaroni Salad, hahaha.

Drew turned the same shade of pale white as chris's busa :D :thumbsup:

Great time great time..
.and yes it did seem like there was paparazzi waiting for us :laugh:

Colton Meng

PS get yer' butts out to cleveland / youngstown so we can do one of those up here!

well we know the invite is out there...we will just have to coordinate when we can all get together

ha, i don't think so Kenny lol. But i'm po'd now. My pillion turned into her alter ego Super B**Ch so she's no longer allowed near "Beretta" again. Once again on the search for a "seat cover"
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, a rep that doesn't know the difference between a new Dodge Challenger or Dodge Charger ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris, get his number, only having 4 busas was pretty weak. ... and talk to your boy solar, he could have had macaroni salad to die for!

Hey, Chris...and all; it looks like you had a great, great time.

:beerchug:

Nothing like extending the .oRg family!

When we go to your guys' hood tho, try not to go mach 4 the whole time when ya have peeps followin ya lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the pics, and the share-:thumbsup:
Looks like you had a great time in the PA hills.
One ??? What is "Killer" Macaroni Salad like?
Bubba

Duh...How did I miss out on this....

it was impromptu strom...but i will try to give more of a notice next time...(yes im heading south again soon...still need to work on route) and we owe one to them to head thier way...its up to them to put the wheels in motion..

When we go to your guys' hood tho, try not to go mach 4 the whole time when ya have peeps followin ya lol
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE

ohhh im sure you will get more of the hang of it...especialy when you not focusing on the seat cover...lol

Back