Soon!!! Haya's In The Hills Of The Poconos Pa July 28-30th

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
It is posted as always in the "meet and greets" of the forum but a lot of folks dont make it down there and get the info. I usually post a quick thread in the main discussion area to remind people that there is great inexpensive opportunities to meet, ride, and hang with fellow org members!! here is the link to the thread on the org. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/hayas-in-the-hills-2017.191644/ i also (if you use facebook) run all the info there too. https://www.facebook.com/events/379908702392904/?active_tab=discussion we still have plenty of room in the 20 person home, beds to fill and good times to have. did i mention inexpensive?.. $50 a night includes home cooked food and great rides and good times!! this is our 8th year running and we always draw a crowd of at least 15-20 riders!!! feel free to pm me or hit me up through face book or even text me at 814 462 8081 if you have any questions at all!!! hope to see you there!!

DSCF3007 (Medium)text.JPG

SANY0518 (Medium).JPG

SANY2894 names (Medium).JPG

GEDC0300 (Medium).JPG

GEDC1436 (Small).JPG

GEDC0351 (Small).JPG

IMG_3699 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0262 edited (Medium).JPG

Where is the Pic with Bubba with the Breathalyzer?

this is your captain speaking.. your destination is 2314 Southridge Dr. N East Stroudsburg PA 18302 anytime friday july 28th after noon. the out look is for good times, good rides, and good food and drinks!! you are expected!!

IMG_7754.jpg

ok due to not filling the cabin , i hinted to folks i might be able to add days for no extra charge.. sooo if you have the ability to come in thursday it will be open. but you need to let me know so i can make sure you can get in.

Ok, we are here, scoping out the area and planning..couple people had to drop out from attending, this means more room for people to join in last minute!!! I have extended the offer to everyone..if you want to come early at NO EXTRA CHARGE, come join us we are already here!!

IMG_7844.JPG

Man this sucks, still trying to head out Sat Night,,, but we'll see what happens
289 miles, to East Stroudburg, About 5 hours!
Mark are you game,,,

Back